Monday, June 12, 2017

Creating Along With PTI ~ Market Street

My PTI Market Street kit arrived on Friday and I didn't have a chance to play with it over the weekend until now.  I am head over heels in love with this darling set!  It is filled with cuteness overload.  

On each of the cards I used the pre-printed images.  I added depth and details to the pumpkins by using coordinating Copic markers.  


This card I turned in to a shaker card by using an Xacto knife to cut out the center of the window.  I stamped the pumpkins inside the window and added some fun fall colored sequins and seed beads.  I stamped the "Farmer's Market" image in white pigment ink onto the clear acetate and popped up the pumpkin cart using foam tape.  

This card is created using Melissa Phillips card found HERE as inspiration so I'll be adding this card to this week's Create Along With Us challenge.

I have a hard time choosing a favorite but this one is right up on the top of my list out of all these cards.  I used a sentiment from MCT and curved it around the flower cart and simply added a couple of flowers in each corner.  Two of them are popped up using foam dots for added dimension.  

You can find the link for this week's challenge HERE.  

I'll also be adding one of these cards to the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge ~ Masculine
Creative With Stamps ~ Fruit
Simon Says Monday Challenge ~ Touchy Feely
The Hearts Desire ~ 
 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Blessings~ Birgit

23 comments:

Patti said...

Oh Birgit these are delightful!! I am swooning over the little shaker card. Each one is sweeter than the last. Great job creating with a sweet product!

But then again you make everything sweet!! I want to tell you what a blessing you are to me : ) Thank you so much for the beautiful birthday card you sent to me! I love every perfect detail you added and especially that you thought to send it to me!!

Thank you my sweet sister : )

(((Hugs)))
Patti

Linda said...

Wow Birgit, you have created a bunch of beautiful cards. You really were inspired. Your cards are all fabulous. BTW, when I went in to change 25 to 2.5 it was already typed corrected so don't know why it showed 25. Lol. So I changed it to 2-1/2 hours. Thanks for the heads up.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like these!! That sure is a pretty little flower cart and I love the variety of cards you've made. Your little shaker window is adorable!!

Carmela said...

These are so cute! Love that little cart.

Donna Phelan said...

Oh WOW! These are all so fabulous! You must love it! So any pretty cards in such a short time! You are AMAZING!!!

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

The first card is my favorite with it's soft colors; it has such a vintage look to it that I just love. What a great bunch of cards on such a cute flower /vegetable cart. Each card has your special touch added to it.

Happy Dance said...

Fabulous array of Market Street cards! That shaker card is just brilliant and I love the one you have in THD challenge; the greens are right up my alley. These are just wonderful. Bev

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...I am SO impressed by how many cards you made with this kit already Birgit! Mine is still sitting right where I left it after opening it up and no cards made...guess I better get going after seeing all your beauties!! I especially LOVE the shaker card...way too cute and FUN! Well done my friend, well done!! :0)

Dorlene Durham said...

That cart is adorable and I can see how you can use it with anything. Thanks for joining the June Fruit challenge at Creative With Stamps. Dorlene DT CWS

Janice said...

Wow, such a fabulous selection of cards Birgit, your skills are just amazing! :-)

Nancy Penir said...

Ok, I'm head over heals over all your beautiful cards!!! I got the cart set too, and can't wait to dig in. Thankfully I have you to case! Love every one of your cards. Especially the shaker! How clever to do a window. :}

Zoey | Scrapsaurus said...

These are some really awesome cards! I hardly am able to choose my favorite!
Thank you so much for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! We all hope to see you again next week! x Zoey

Gayatri said...

All your cards are absolutely gorgeous. Love the green and blue second card for its colours. Love it. Great take on Make it Masculine Challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. Gayatri xx

Barb Kirkwood said...

All your cards are fab!!! I'll have to copy that window detail....so cute.

Helen F. said...

Birgit, your cards always inspire me! Today's post is no exception and it's too hard to pick a favorite. I love/want this PTI Flower Cart and hope you enter each one with "FRUIT" in the Creative With Stamps Challenge ;-) Thank you so much for joining us with the lovely blue and green pumpkin filled cart.

Monika Reeck said...

Ooh Birgit I love alllll
they are adorable all and Love the Market KIT with so many fruit stamp and image here
cool cute and adorable cards
Love them all
many many thanks to joining our challenge at Creative with Stamps with Fruit theme...
and dont forget to added our BADGE to eligible to win the prize
Love your entry for our challenge much
Hugs
Monika (Co Creator CWS)

Conniecrafter said...

I love all the different carts and colors you have used! very creative with making a shaker card also.
All are so very pretty!

Maria Valente said...

This is such an adorable card! Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps Challenge this month.
Mary (DT) (scrapsdamaryv.blogspot.pt)

Dee said...

They are fabulous! Love all of them!

Lilian said...

Oh, they are all so cute!!! Lovely cards!
Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

SugarGem said...

Love all your cards! Want this kit so bad! Thanks for playing along with us at the Heart Desires Challenge

~amy~ said...

Wow, great job with the kit...your cards are wonderful!
Thanks for joining us at The Heart Desires!

tonyamaries said...

Man you a making me regret not picking up that PTI kit! All of your cards are fabulous! Please join us again at THD!