Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Pantone Chip Inspired Card ~ PTI Make-It Monday

Hello friends~  I'm playing along with this week's Make-It Monday challenge with Lexi.  She's got a fab take Pantone Chip inspired cards.  What a fun and quick technique to make beautiful cards with!
My "Pantone" color is Raspberry Fizz.  I stamped this fun flamingo from Some Like It Hot and used sentiments from Big Hugs and Painted Petals to create my card.  I embossed the background using a Sizzix embossing folder for a bit of interest.

I had another flaming that I stamped using Hibiscus Burst and decided to create another card just because I didn't want this little guy to get lost on my messy craft table.  

I'll be entering this card into the Simon Says Work It Wednesday Challenge ~ Summer Icon
and Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Blessings~ Birgit

16 comments:

lainey said...

So cute with the flamingo and I like that embossed background too. Your second card is so pretty!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my....these are simply fabulous Birgit! Love your adorable flamingo's and that bright pink! So fun.

victoria h said...

Fabulous flamingo cards- love them!

Marcia Hill said...

LOVE both your cards Birgit! That flamingo makes the perfect Pantone Chip card and love the textured background with it!! Really like the layout of your 2nd card too with the black & white striped bottom...really sets off your flowers and flamingo! :0)

Nancy Penir said...

I love flamingos! And you did them proud, Brigit! Your pantone card is bright and gorgeous, love the texture, just perfect! And how sweet with all the hibiscus. Love that stitched 'S' die! Need to get that one. You have the best dies!

Linda said...

Two beautiful cards Birgit. Love both of them. Great textured background for your Pantone chip and flamingo and always love black and white stripes.

Lisa Elton said...

These are both fabulous Birgit!!

Donna Phelan said...

BEAUTIFUL and fun cards, Birgit! I love your entry, I used some of the same stamps, too funny! Great colors, so bright and happy! Love that flamingo!

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Love the embossing behind the first card and how you placed the flamingo off to the side. Both are nice, colorful cards.

Betty Sue said...

Flamingos make me happy! Love both cards and the bright colors!

Birgit said...

Hi Birgit! Ohh that Flamingo :) Both of your cards are great! Especially in love with your second one, though.... Fun contrast with the black and white stripes.

Marlena M. said...

Two incredible cards Birgit! I love the texture in the first and pizazz of the second~

Conniecrafter said...

Great job with the technique, love that embossing you used with it, and on the second card the flowers with it really gives such a great tropical feel!

lexi said...

two pretty pink flamingos!! i love how the flamingo extends past the edges of the color chip - so perfect for this layout and color technique! thanks for playing make it monday!!

Joyously Noelle said...

What a happy pink flamingo card! Makes me smile =)

Jo Ann said...

Such wonderful cards with cute image. Thanks for joining our previous challenge here at WORD ART WEDNESDAY. We hope you will join us again in our current challenge soon. Leaving you with the inspiration found in Philippians 4:13 which says: "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com