Thursday, August 9, 2018

Petite Pattern Play ~ PTI Make-It Monday

Hello ~ I'm popping in again today with a couple of cards I made for the Make-it Monday challenge at PTI.  Michelle Leone encouraged us to use our small stamps to create a repeat pattern.  So cute!  So fun!  So easy!  Loved it Michelle!!  

I used Brushed Birds for my first card and the tiny leaf stamp from a very old, retired PTI set called Green Thumb.  Remember that one??  I can't bring myself to part with that old set because I LOVE the Wellie boot and I can't break up a set.  

I so enjoyed using this old set, I just had to make another card.
This card uses the tiny flower from Green Thumb and one of the flowers from Petite Pots which is now retired.  The sentiment is also from Petite Pots.

You can find all the details and join in on the fun here.

Thanks for stopping by!


12 comments:

Susan Watanabe said...

Both of your cards are perfect for this weeks MIM. I love your bright and cheery color combos...and that cute Brushed Bird. I have this stamp set but somehow don’t use it as much as I like it. 😬

Esther Asbury said...

Both cards are beautiful! I love the little squares of leaves/flowers and the bright colors you used!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh gosh, I love them both Birgit! Pretty backgrounds, pretty cards!

Nancy Penir said...

Yeah, impossible to choose a fav, Birgit. Possibly because I LOVE the colors you used on the second card, it comes in no. 1. But both adorable!

Vikki H said...

Love your two cards! I've never heard of Green Thumb but it's little stamps are perfect for this challenge.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Both cards are so beautiful and in awesome colors.

Conniecrafter said...

Love what you did with the challenge, my favorite is the one with the bird, both are so sweet!

Marcia Hill said...

These are both so sweet that I can't pick a favorite Birgit! I'd never heard of Green Thumb either, but sounds like a great set to have! Both of these cards are so bright and colorful that they totally pop, and just really make me smile! Especially the birdie card...I just LOVE those Brushed Birds!! Cute, CUTE cards my friend!! :0)

Janice said...

Beautiful brightly coloured cards!

lainey said...

Two cute cards. Love the bright colors you used!

Kathy Mc said...

Both are just lovely, Birgit, and your bright and bold color palettes worked well! I still NEED Brushed Birds stamps & dies to be available at the same time.

Helen F. said...

Two very sweet cards Birgit! Love the Brushed Birds set, can't wait to order that set~~along with about a dozen others on my List :-)
Wishing for a couple of PTI challenge wins~LOL