Thursday, August 9, 2018

TupeloDesignsLLC ~ Under the Sea Treats

Hello friends~  Today's project for TupeloDesigns LLC will have you wishing you were oceanside.
I enjoy making treat containers and giving them away to littles at church or sending them in some happy mail to my great littles out of state.  There's a mom at church who has 5 young girls and they all love anything mermaid or sprinkled with fairy dust so I decided to make them these Under the Sea treat boxes.  I filled them with rainbow colored goldfish for a special treat.  
The Spellbinders More Than Milk Carton was the jumping point for these surprise treats.  These milk cartons are so easy and fast to whip together using strong tape like Scor-Tape.

I then went to town cutting lots of sea creatures using dies from  Elizabeth Craft Designs and Marianne Designs.  
 
I put the rainbow gold fish crackers into little zip lock baggies, inserted them into the boxes and tied them closed using colorful Twine.  

I hope you're inspired by todays project.  
Be sure to visit TupeloDesignsLLC and sign up for their news letter so you can be among the first to be notified about sales and new product arrivals.

TupeloDesignsLLC always offers FREE Shipping with no minimum purchase inside the U.S.  (Discounted shipping on International orders)  They also offer a Loyalty Rewards Program where shoppers receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you receive 2 points for every $1 you spend.  
Plus, there's always great sales going on so be sure to visit TupeloDesignsLLc where there's so many fun brand name products under one roof.  

Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Oh my gosh Birgit...I want one!!! These are absolutely ADORABLE and I'm loving all the detail of the die cuts on each milk carton! So colorful and just absolutely perfect!! Those little girls are just going to flip when you give them these!! Cute, CUTE project my friend!! :0)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautifully decorated milk cartons. I love the sea theme.

Lisa Elton said...

These are adorable and I'm sure those five littles will enjoy them very much! You are so sweet and thoughtful to think of them! Lots of cuteness here!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh these are so sweet and I am sure the kids at church just get a kick out of these little treat boxes that you have decorated them so cute!!

Anisa Rae said...

Absolutely adorable!

Jeanne J. said...

Oh Birgit I need that jelly but I cant find him in the store!!!

Janice said...

Love your nautical gift boxes Birgit!