Monday, August 13, 2018

Pumpkin Spice

Good morning ~  The heat wave is over here on the east coast and now it's rainy, cloudy and cool.  Yes, it feels like fall already!!  Though I'm not ready to say goodbye to summer yet, my crafting has definitely turned in that direction.  At least for today anyway.


I pulled out my much loved Hero Arts Coffee Cup Tag Frame Cuts and some favorite Echo Park fall printed papers to create this Pumpkin Spice Latte card to ring in the beginning of pumpkin season.  The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn Pumpkin Spice,

Hero Arts recently had a new "caffein fueled" monthly kit release that shouldn't be missed because coffee really is, always a good idea!  
Click here for the monthly kit.

There's an array of wonderful add-on's too!   
Click here to see the add-on's.


I hope you'll take the time to check out Hero Arts wonderful new release by clicking on one of the  links in this post.  
As an affiliate, I get a small percentage when you make a purchase from them using one of the links, at no extra cost to you.  

If you'd like more information about becoming an affiliate, you can find it here.


Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, CUTE card Birgit (LOVE that DSP!!), but I have to remind you that coffee tastes like "hot dirt"! It's an adorable stamp set and almost makes me wish I liked coffee, but I think I'll just stick with tea or hot cocoa! It really is a CUTE card though!! :0)

Colleen said...

Fabulous card Birgit! You have made a wonderful design and all your pattern paper such a great match! Have a wonderful week friend!!

Lisa Elton said...

I like that you used colors that are perfect for August! This is such a sweet card with the mix of patterns and cute pumpkin!

Kim Heggins said...

Such a sweet card...love your pretty pumpkin coffee cozy!