Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Dies R Us ~ Anything New... Like a New Baby??

There's no better celebration than to celebrate the birth of a new little baby!  Dies R Us challenge blog is starting a new challenge today and it's all about celebrating something new so this card I made for one of my daughter's dear friends is perfect for this challenge.



I was inspired by this cute flannel baby outfit I picked out for her. 



Here's a list of dies I used that can be found
at Dies R Us:
 Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles
Elizabeth Craft Designs Scalloped Hearts
Marianne Designs Creatables Deer (special order die)

You can find all the details and join in on the fun here.  
The winner will receive a gift card to Dies R Us.

I'll also be adding this card to the following challenes:
Simon Says Work It Wednesday ~ Try Something New "NEW BABY" 


Thanks for stopping by!


15 comments:

Diane said...

Absolutely adorable card, and so perfect for a little one, of course love the buffalo plaid too (and the cute baby outfit)...totally cute!!!

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwww...what a sweet, sweet card and LOVE the matching outfit!! Your daughter's friend is going to LOVE both!! :0)

Darlene said...

OMG how adorable that you've made a card to match this sweet little romper! GREAT job ... so so cute!

I Card Everyone said...

That little outfit is just about the cutest inspiration piece I've ever seen, Birgit!!! OH my goodness, your card couldn't be sweeter either! xx
=]

Sherri said...

Wow! Not only is your card adorable but it's a perfect match for the darling outfit! The new mom will be over the moon for both! Great job!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Oh, so very darling...having the card match the outfit. I love this!

Sharron said...

What a precious outfit! And your card couldn't be more perfect. I'm sure both will be loved by the new mom!

Donna Phelan said...

Oh what an adorable set, how clever of you! Love that plaid, this is just too cute!

laurie said...

That card is perfect with that outfit. Just adorable Birgit!!!! I love it.

Kathy Krug said...

How cute to match the card to the gift. Love it.

Maria said...

Oh, how darling! Love the plaid and the sweet deer! How creative to match the card to the outfit, so sweet!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh goodness gracious, I can't decide which is cuter...the card or the outfit! Okay, it's a tie, they're both precious!!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness, I so love that little fawn, such great details and that you matched it with the outfit you bought for the baby is so great!!

Janice said...

Such a gorgeous card to match the baby outfit, I love it!

Kim Heggins said...

Just adorable...love that your card matches the sweet baby clothes.