Thursday, January 17, 2019

Spellbinders January Card Kit

Good morning friends~  I've got lots of cards for you today that I made using the Spellbinders January Card Kit.  
This is my second card kit from them and I must say that I am so impressed by the amount of supplies you get for the price.  This card kit literally has everything you need to make so many amazing cards, including card bases, envelopes, die cuts, dies, stamps, embellishments and adhesives!!  I have 9 cards here but there are enough supplies to make so many more.  This is a picture heavy post so sit back with your favorite beverage and be inspired.

I should also tell you that while I was out running errands on Tuesday, I stopped by Goodwill and came across this set of "Thank You" cards with coordinating envelopes for $1.00.  They are good quality cards and I thought the designs were trendy and it would be easy enough to cover the thank you greeting.  
So these are the card bases I used for all of my cards and  I have all the card bases from the kit still in my stash to use later.

The colors all went together so perfectly!


This card uses some of the glittery alphabet sticker letters that are included in the kit.


I used one of the many dies that are in the kit.  This typewriter is so fun and has a slit in the top so you can insert a stamped message.  The paper die is included too.

I thought this elephant was crazy cute blowing love all around!



I hope you're inspired by the cards I made using this kit.  You can find all the details on this kit as well as all the other kits that Spellbinders offers HERE.

  All these cards will be sent to Cards for Little Hearts, an organization very near and dear to my heart.  They're having a collection of heart themed cards to help lift the spirit of children living with congenital heart disease.  The deadline is January 31st if you'd like to send some cards along.  

Thanks for stopping by!


8 comments:

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Great makes for great cause Birgit. Clever reuse of card as base with matching envelope too.
Hugs Shaz in Oz.x

Janice said...

Fabulous selection of cards Birgit, you’ve been busy! What a lovely cause to have made them for.

Lisa Elton said...

You've been a busy girl! These are all delightful Birgit and are sure to bring smiles to the little ones!

Marcia Hill said...

What a FABULOUS set of heart themed cards my friend and how great that you're giving them all away...LOVE that idea! I'm also jealous that you already got your kit...I'm guessing because of when I signed up mine will always come towards the end of the month...grrrr! Cute, CUTE cards though and the kiddos are going to LOVE them! Wonderful job Birgit!! :0)

Kim Heggins said...

Oh My Goodness...so many fabulous cards, looks like you are all set for Valentine's Day! Looks like a simply wonderful kit to play with.

Conniecrafter said...

Looks like you did get a good amount of cards out of this set, great deal you found for the bases. Such a great cause to send them too, I am sure they will be loved!

Donna Phelan said...

And just like that Valentine's are done! Each one so pretty and perfect! The colors, the designs, the dies and sentiments! Just fantastic! I really need to know....do you ever sleep??? lol

Sharron said...

Another fabulous kit and how wonderful to have all these great Valentine products to play with! Love seeing all your fabulous cards. The kids who will receive them will be thrilled!