Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Toasty Pop-Ups

Good morning crafty friends~  I wanted to share with you, a couple of cards I made using these fun stamps & dies from Lawn Fawn.


Lawn Fawns Let's Toast Stampscoordinating dies and the Pull Tab Add On can't get any cuter!  
This is the inside of that card.  I don't know about you but one of my favorite things to eat for breakfast is a slice of wheat toast with avocado and broccoli sprouts on top, sprinkled with a dash of salt and pepper.  YUM!!

I made these pop up cards to send to all my great little nieces and nephews for Valentine's Day.  Eeep!  Look at that little pop-tart... cinnamon, of course!  You can't really see it in the photo but I added Glossy Accents to the frosting so it shines like a real pop-tart.

this is the inside of that card.  Note the colored sprinkles.... Lawn Fawn thinks of everything!

And finally, this cute card with smiling toast and butter.  I have a love for the taste of melted butter... oh my!  The butter I use doesn't smile like this but it probably has a good laugh when it sticks to my hips and thighs.

I hope these cards give my great littles a happy day when they open them and know how much their great auntie loves them.  

I also wanted to let you know that Scrapbook.com is having FREE SHIPPING over $60 until January 31st using code SHIP2019.  They're having lots of discounted sales right now and they're also giving away an Echo Park ephemera pack with every order. 



Organize More is also having a sale on their 60 Ink Organizer and their 72 Ink Organizer today through Friday, using code MOREINK19

You can visit all these shops by clicking on the highlighted links in my post.  As an affiliate I make a small percentage of any sale that is generated from my blog at no extra cost to you.  

If you're interested in becoming an affiliate for these and many other fabulous companies that you probably already buy from, you can find more details HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Oh my gosh are these cards adorable or what Birgit?! What a fun, FUN set to play with and I just LOVE the pull tab to pop up the toast!! Although I do have to tell you that I'm not a fan of Avocado at all, so your "yummy" breakfast doesn't sound too appealing to me! However the cinnamon and butter ones look delicious!! The littles are definitely going to LOVE these cards!! :0)

Lisa Elton said...

A polka dot toaster... sign me up!! These are adorable cards Birgit!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness are these ever too cute, your nieces and nephews are going to get a kick out of these, even us adults love to have pop up cards