Saturday, May 20, 2023

Veg Out! ~ Colorado Craft Company ~ ScrapbookPal

Hello friends~ I'm getting my green thumb on with Colorado Craft Company's new Veg Out release at ScrapbookPal


 These stamps and dies are so much fun, whether you have a real green thumb or not!

 
I started by stamping this cute, carrot-munching bunny and cabbage images onto 80# Neenah Solar White Cardstock and coloring the images using Copic Markers.  I cut them out using the coordinating Veg Out Dies and then played around with a couple different layouts.

 
For the first card, I cut a rectangle and blended Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Ink from the bottom up, allowing it to fade out.  I cut a second rectangle and blended Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers DOX inks from the top down, again, allowing the color to fade.  

I layered the two rectangle panels together and stamped the sentiment on the top.  I added the rabbit tip-toeing through the lettuce patch using Bearly Art Precision Liquid Glue.  

These new Sprinkletz Embellishments recently arrived at ScrapbookPal as well.  There are so many fun designs to choose from.  The Pastel Blooms Sprinkletz were the perfect finishing touch for my card.
For the second card, I stamped the lettuce and carrot images on colored cardstock to create a background.  I did a bit more ink sponging in the background of a deckle edge rectangle and glued the rabbit and lettuce to finish the card.

 
I hope today's cards have inspired you to explore your green thumb.  There's so much to discover at ScrapbookPal.

Here's a list of products I used that can be found at ScrapbookPal.

Entire Colorado Craft Company release
Colorado Craft Company Veg Out Clear Stamps
Colorado Craft Company Veg Out Dies
Copic Markers
Sizzix Permanent Adhesive Roller
Bearly Art Precision Liquid Glue
Sprinkletz Embellishments
Pastel Blooms Sprikletz
Distress Oxide Inks


Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness they are so cute, I love how you brought the two panels together on the first card and those little flower embellishments are a cute touch to top it off! Great coloring on both rabbits and I love the sentiment with the second card!

Marcia Hill said...

Oh my goodness Birgit...both of these cards are so stinkin' CUTE!!! That little carrot munchin' bunny is ADORABLE and you've colored him (and all the lettuce!) beautifully twice!! Love the sentiments too! Maybe when you get home you can stamp a couple of those bunnies for me pretty please?? Sweet, sweet cards my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Donna Phelan said...

Adorable! I lovee those sweet little gardening bunnies! At first I thought they were wearing lettuce slippers--instead of bunny slippers lol Super cute! That plaid is amazing!

Lisa Elton said...

I love bunnies and you have me looking at this set again! These little cuties tiptoeing through the lettuce just make me smile! SWEET cards, Birgit!