Monday, May 29, 2023

Altered Envelope ~ Mixed Media Monday

Hello dear friends ~ While I've been in California, I found myself having crafting withdrawals during my free time, so I looked for a kit of some kind that would have everything I needed to create.


I altered this preprinted envelope using the stamps and vellum stickers that I had purchased earlier and used on this art journal page HERE.
The Holiday Wishes Card Kit from ARToptions is a sweet  kit that includes enough cards and envelopes to make eight cards. There are also two sheets of rub-on transfers and eight sticker seals.  It's designed by Katie Pertiet and I just love her work!


Just a quick and easy project using limited supplies that will help keep me on track for Mixed Media Monday until I get back home in June.


Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

What an awesome kit and this envelope turned out AMAZING and right up your alley Birgit!! Who wouldn't love to receive a note in such a lovely, lovely envelope?!! So glad you found something to keep the crafty juices flowing until you're back home in your own craft room! Won't be long now, so make sure you get all kinds of hugs, kisses and snuggles in this week!! Hugs. :0)

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous job on this envelope, it is always exciting to have a special envelope come through the mail, or when hand given :) Love that sweet birdie!

Donna Phelan said...

Love that envelope! And sometimes when my mojo is gone or a bit missing and I have no time, but still want to create, a little project like this is just what I need. Clever, Beautiful, Useful!

Lisa Elton said...

It wouldn't matter what was tucked inside this envelope, it takes all of the attention! So pretty, Birgit. Happy Memorial Day!

Nancy Penir said...

Hey lady, glad to see you're creating beauty while watching Presley! Oh how gorgeous is this envelope! Casing is in order. I love how you make Mixed Media an art form! Gorgeous! xo

Lena said...

Beautifully done Birgit. Love, love this envelope! xx