Tuesday, October 24, 2023

House Mouse Tricks & Treats

Hello friends ~  I'm popping in with a little Halloween treat using one of my favorite critter friends from House Mouse Designs.

I found this darling image online and just had to print it and color it up using Copic Markers.  I inked the sky using DOX inks and added white paint splatters once it was dry.

Just for fun, I added a spider web and spider from Frantic Stamper, to the top corner.  I think he's trying to see what sweet treats Mr. Mouse has in his pumpkin pail.

The BOO die is from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I'll be adding this card to the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by!


11 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Oh my gosh is this ever CUTE Birgit!! I really, REALLY need to dig out my House Mouse stamps after seeing this cutie! FABULOUS coloring too my friend! Will this be going to a certain little one year old this year?!! ADORABLE card my friend!! :0)

I Card Everyone said...

Ha! I love that his costume even took his tail into consideration, Birgit! SO cahUTE!
=]

Donna Phelan said...

hahahahah I love how he is dressed like a carrot! What a hoot!

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute carrot costume he has! He's too busy digging into his candy to notice that creepy spider behind him! This card is oodles of fun, Birgit!

Diane said...

This card is so adorably cute and that costume, made me laugh out loud, it is a fabulous stamp!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
Diane TOB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Two Old Bats}

KarinsArtScrap said...

Birgit fantastic card and gorgeous coloring


Thank you for playing with us at the
House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member

Bunny said...

I hope that House Mouse doesn't look over his shoulder. EEK! This is so cute. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. I wonder what the spider would eat in that pumpkin. Chocolate I'm thinking. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Conniecrafter said...

That is too cute, I like his tongue licking getting excited for what's inside, terrific coloring, like your addition of the web and spider with the boo!

Sue said...

What a really fun Halloween card. Colored up beautifully too. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Lorraine A said...

Super spooky card Birgit :-) the image is adorable and I love the inked background and cute details :-) Absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Tee said...

What a fun card! Gorgeous.