Thursday, October 19, 2023

Sending Hugs & Hello ~ The Flower Challenge

Hello friends~  I thought I'd pop in and share a couple of cards that I made that fit perfectly into the Flower Challenge to celebrate their 7th anniversary.

 
Gina K Lovely Notes and Peony Fantasy from Pinkfresh Studio share center stage on these two cards. 

I had used PinkFresh Studio Peony Fantasy Hot Foil Plate and Gold Foil to create the flowers, adding color using the coordinating stencils and distress oxide inks.


The gold foiling adds a beautiful touch of elegance to these cards.  The darling birds from Gina K's Lovely Notes are just adorable, colored in coordinating colors using Copic Markers.  I added white gel pen details.

The sentiments are included in the Lovely Notes set, complete with coordinating dies.

Join in on the celebration at The Flower Challenge.  
I'm also adding this card to the Word Art Wednesday Challenge ~ Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Birgit! Thanks so very much for joining us for our birthday celebration! Your sweet cards are both so pretty in all these pinks! The perfect color for those beautiful Peonies with the sweetest delivery service I've ever seen!
=]

Lena said...

So sweet. Love the images as well as the card design. The lil birds are adorable! xx

Marcia Hill said...

Those gold foiled flowers are absolutely BEAUTIFUL Birgit and I'm loving the design with those 2 sweet birds in the center too! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...

What pretty little flowers! These are sweet cards, Birgit!

Anonymous said...

Birgit, this card could not be any cuter and thanks for the close up of the foiling, WOW, it is sure striking to foil the outline, isn't it? Fantastic card!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness are these ever lovely, the birds are so cute and love your flowers arranged around them, the foiling is a very pretty touch for sure! I like the scalloped border too!

Donna Phelan said...

These are so sweet! Love the perfect colors and that pretty plaid paper! Great coloring too and I adore those birdies!