Thursday, October 1, 2020

Halloween Treat Bags ~ Dies R Us ~ Anything Goes

Hello stamplings ~  There's a new challenge starting up today over at the Dies R Us Challenge blog and the theme is Anything Goes.

 For today's project, I made these darling little treat bags for Halloween.  I don't have a die for the treat bags so I made my own.  I cut the top of the bag using an edge die from Spellbinders Tiered Rosettes.  

For the focal point, I cut Elizabeth Craft Designs Scallop Circles and Fitted Circles.  I then cut the cute Pumpkin Joy die from Sizzix and assembled them using liquid glue.  The spider and web are Frantic Stamper Web Corner & Spider.

 The bags can fold up flat for easy storage until I need to use them.

 Here they are in all their cuteness, just waiting to be used.

I hope you enjoyed today's project.
You can find all the details of the challenge and join in on the fun by clicking here.  You could be the next winner of a DRU Gift Certificate!

I'll be adding these bags to the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge ~ Anything Goes

I wanted to remind you that we have some exciting news to share with you.  Dies R Us now has opened a sister store with warehouses in the USA and Canada called Didi Crafts 


It will ship to both the US and Canada.  Didi Crafts will carry some of the same products as DRU, but most will be different.  Now our Canadian friends don't have to worry about huge taxes or shipping fees. How great is that!?!  We'd love for you to visit by clicking on the links above or by clicking here.

Thanks for stopping by!




17 comments:

Diane said...

Adorably cute and fun treat bags, what a clever idea to make these super cute bags!!

Darlene said...

OMG these are so cute Birgit! What a fabulous idea!!

Maria said...

Oh, what fun cute treat bags with the pumpkins!! Great addition with the party hats!! Awesome spider and web, too!!

Kara Lynne said...

How cute are those! I love how you packaged them together in the twine too. I can see someone giving them to a teacher to use in her classroom party. I scrolled down to see all the amazing things I've been missing - it's always so inspiring to come over here. Sorry I'm always so sporadic. Mom's been in the hospital, but home now (she lives with us) with lots of appointments to keep us occupied.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Adorable treat bags.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Not sure if my post went through but I love those treat bags. So cute.

Lori Kobular said...

These treat bags are perfect for Halloween! Who wouldn't love receiving one of them! I like the way you cut the top of the bags and those pumpkins are so cute!

Lisa Elton said...

Super cute and creative Birgit! Love the way you layered the die cuts on the bag!

Conniecrafter said...

How cute are those treat bags, very clever for the top of the bag, love your little pumpkins with their party hats, like the corner spider to top them off!

Kathy Krug said...

Such fun treat bags. I love the pumpkins with their party hats.

Janice said...

Fabulous treat bags, just love those pumpkins!

Anne Temple said...

These are as cute as can be! Looks like you're all set for the trick-or-treaters :-)

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my goodness....these are as cute as can be!!!

Marcia Hill said...

Oh my gosh girl, these treat bags are SO CUTE!!! Did you make the bags just like the gift bags we made on Tuesday? Absolutely LOVE how you decorated them all with the spider and web and the pumpkin and hat...they just couldn't be any cuter!! I'll take one filled with chocolate please! Hugs. :0)

Donna Phelan said...

OMGoodness, these are as cute as can be....or should I say sweet! :)

laurie said...

I love these! So fun!!

Lena said...

See, this is why kids play with their packaging :-) Lovely treat bags to present your candy and favours in an extra special way. Lena xx