Sunday, October 18, 2020

New Halloween Challenge ~ Are You Onboard?

Good morning all! My two friends, Darlene and Diane are up to their creative shenanigans' again.  They've come up with the cutest idea for a Halloween challenge.
Doesn't the name just crack you up?  Well, it did me!  Anyway, I thought I'd play along to help spread the word about this unique and fun challenge.  The theme is "Anything Goes" and it runs until October 28th so you still have time to play along.

Here's my card:
While I'm not a big fan of Halloween myself, I do like the vintage Halloween images that they used to print on old post cards.  I like the ones that were not too creepy, but always super cute!    For this card, I printed off a free BINGO and kitty & pumpkin printable I found online.  

Here is there current mood board for inspiration.  I was inspired by the darling kitty  in the top right corner.

I'll also be adding this card to the following challenges:

You can find the challenge blog here!
I do hope you'll stop by and give Darlene and Diane some love and play along. 

Thanks for stopping by!


8 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG this is sooooooooo cute and the black gingham background is perfect!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our *NEW* Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back next month. Remember, you can play as many times as you’d like!! If we have 50+ entries, we will give a PRIZE.

Darlene
TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Lisa Elton said...

That IS a fun name!! Your card is adorable, love the vintage kitten!

Donna Phelan said...

Oh this is really cute! Love the black kitty and kitty Bingo card, so unique! I aspire to be an old bat....almost there! ;)

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwwww...your little BINGO kitty is just too CUTE Birgit and I'm loving the vintage feel to this sweet little Halloween card too! Maybe I should play along with this challenge too as I think I'm in the "old bat" category too! Haha! Sweet post my friend! Hugs. :0)

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very cute and adorable. I love the kitty.

Diane said...

Super cute cute card, that bingo card was quite a find..well done!! What's funny is I have never been much of a Halloween fan, but I LOVE all the Halloween stamps and dies and LOVE making Halloween cards with them and have tons of them, go figure right LOL! Thank you for joining us at Two Old Bats Halloween challenge!
Diane TOBHC DT {Nellies Nest}

Conniecrafter said...

I don't do much halloween either and rather do the cutesy stuff :) I love the bingo card for the background and that image is just too cute!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Aww!! love, love this vintage kitty, and the Bingo card is just perfect for a background. Thank you for sharing with us at TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE.
Stay healthy and safe.
Hugs.
Maria/DT