Sunday, March 31, 2024

Celebrate The Savior ~ Baby Update

Hello friends and Happy Easter!  

What a wonderful day it is to celebrate our risen Savior.

I made a few cards using a retired PTI set called Make It Market:  Garden Gate.

The stamped sentiments are also a retired PTI set called Easter Alleluiahs.

Our California kiddos arrived on Friday.  I'm feeling so grateful that our little family is together once again.  My grandbabies have finally met each other and their respective aunt & uncle for the first time.  

I'm thankful for laughter that fills our home when we're together and the joyful chaos that comes with having little ones.  

Today we are celebrating Easter and my husband and son-in-love's birthdays.  What a joy to be together!  

I have both of my little blessings on my lap.  Pure joy!!  My little "C" on the left and my sweet "P" on the right.

My son holding his daughter and his nephew.

My little loves.  Life doesn't get any sweeter than this.  My cup overflows.

May the miracle of Easter bring you renewed hope, faith, love and joy.


Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how beautiful your card is and how precious your family! Nope, life doesn't get any sweeter!

I Card Everyone said...

Your card is really lovely, Birgit - the Blessings show clearly in those photos! Enjoy, and happy Easter, my friend!
=]

Donna Phelan said...

Babies! OMGoodness! Aren't they just the sweetest!!! My how they have grown--but they never outgrow a Nana's lap! So sweet! Your card is FAB, I also have that Kit--kind of forgotten about the beautiful layered florals. Lovely! Happy Easter! xo~

Marcia Hill said...

Your cards are absolutely BEAUTIFUL and remind me that I have that set and really should pull it out and use it!! I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday celebrating our risen savior and family time...your photos say it all! According to 3-year-old Maddy, Easter is the bestest of all! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty cards, Birgit but those precious babies steal the spotlight for me! I'm so happy you could all be together to celebrate Easter. What a blessing!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful cards and love the gate opening on them!
How wonderful to have your whole family together for Easter, the grand babies are the cutest!! Twice the love and joy!!