Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Bloom Where You're Planted ~ Poppystamps Challenge



Hello crafty friends.  Poppystamps has a new challenge each month and this month is my turn to host.  The theme is "Bloom Where You're Planted".



I had the honor to invite a guest to play along.  It's my great pleasure to have as my guest designer, my dear friend Donna Phelan from Crafting By The Beach.  I do hope you'll join us over at Poppystamps Challenge to see some fun designs by teammates Marybeth and Lisa and my guest designer, Donna.  Thanks so much for joining us this month Donna!  Please visit Donna's blog and leave her some love.  This is a challenge you won't want to miss!

Thanks for stopping by!


8 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Fantastic creation! I love your background and those pretty posies! Thanks for having me over at Poppystamps! FUN Challenge and fabulous products!!!

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwwwww...sweet little blooms that really POP off your neutral background Birgit...LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...

This is a delightful card, Birgit! A cute was to say hello!

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, I always love flowers on woodgrain! And yellow! Cheerful, simple, pretty!

blbabe1234 said...

Beautiful! Love the background paper. Gorgeous flowers

I Card Everyone said...

Such a sweet card - she loves it!
=]

Conniecrafter said...

Such pretty flowers and love the wood background with them!

Lena said...

The wood background is just perfect to showcase your beautiful blooms. Beautifully done, Birgit.
Hugs,
Lena