Thursday, May 30, 2024

Red, White & Blue ~ Color Throwdown Challenge

Hello friends ~ I'm popping in with a card for the Color Throwdown Challenge, using the color's red, white & blue.

Gracious Peonies from Altenew take up space on this A2 sized card.

A few white and deep blue paint spatters to add a touch of texture and movement to the card.


A quick and easy card to celebrate YOU!  Sending you all happy thoughts, my friends.

I'll be adding this card to the following challenges:
Color Throwdown ~ Red, White & Blue
Krafty Chicks Challenge ~ Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes
The Card Concept ~ Red, White & Blue

Thanks for stopping by!


12 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Fabulous use of the colors with your big, bold, beautiful peonies! Gorgeous, Birgit!

blbabe1234 said...

This is absolutely stunning!

I Card Everyone said...

Those peonies from Alenew really do pack a punch on a card, Birgit - especially in these patriotic colors! Wonderful card!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Your red peonies are lovely, Birgit! I love the way they fill your card!

Marcia Hill said...

I don't know as I've ever seen red peonies before, but I sure do like them on this card Birgit!! Loving the blue leaves and all the splatters too! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Donna Phelan said...

Beautiful Peonies! I hope mine bloom this year--I have transplanted them a lot lol Love the RWB and your splatters--they make everything better!

Lena said...

Big and bold flowers in beautiful colours. Such a beautiful card, Birgit!
Enjoy your weekend.
❤Lena

Broni said...

I love the bold colors of the flowers and the splattered background! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Conniecrafter said...

such pretty flowers, love your touch of the splattering with them!

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Gorgeous peonies! Can’t wait for mine to bloom! That’s a tough colour combo unless one is making a patriotic card. Well done! Thanks so much for joining the Anything Goes challenge with Krafty Chicks this week.
Diane - DT KCC

Kerry Parkinson said...

Those peonies are stunning! Such an impactful card. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at The Card Concept.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is gorgeous, Birgit. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Card Concept. It's always a treat to stop here and see your amazing art work. Have a blessed day, my friend. God bless yoU!