Saturday, March 25, 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges ~ Birthday Owls

Good morning friends~ This is my last post as guest designer for Crazy 4 Challenges and what a fun time it's been!  Thanks so much Frances and all the talented designers for having me.  It's been a blast to join you all!

Anyone who knows Frances from Stamp Owl's Studio, knows that she loves owls.  She also just celebrated a birthday so this week's challenge card is one that  I sent to her for her special day.  I hope she gets it before this post goes live, but if not, your card is on it's way to Australia!  Hope your birthday was wonderful Frances!

I made a pop up card for this fun challenge and of course I included some very colorful party owls.

This is the front of the card.  Nothing too showy because the inside is supposed to be the center of attention.

I used Elizabeth Craft Designs Lots of Pops to create the pop up feature.  Then I added owls from Clearly Besotted, the fun and quirky cake from SugarPea Designs Bring On The Cake, Pinpoint Balloons from Memory Box and the banner pennants  from Lots of Pops.

Just look at all this dimension!!  The ideas on how you could use this pop up are endless and it couldn't get any easier to make a fun filled pop up card.


I hope you'll take the time to visit the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog and join in on the fun!  Don't forget to wish Frances a Happy Birthday while you're there!!

I'm adding this card to the following challenges:
Double D Challenges ~ Things That Fly

4 Crafty Chicks ~ Punches Or Dies
Simon Says Wednesday ~ Using Dies or Punches
Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Blessings~ Birgit

11 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! Quite a celebration! I love your POP UP cards! Super cute owls and I love all those pretty balloons!

StampOwl said...

thanks for being our Guest Designer for the month Birgit, loved having you play with us. Love your owl pop up card which is even more awesome seeing it sitting on my desk. Thanks so very much for sending it to me.

Darlene said...

WOW! Now that's a celebration card! Sure to bring a smile and a squeal of delight! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Things that Fly’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

SewPaperPaint said...

Hi Birgit, this is the most fun card I maybe have ever seen! You are brilliant to design such a beauty! Love it! Hugs, Autumn

Vicki said...

Birgit, this is so adorable!! Love the soft colors and owls are a favorite of mine. Thanks for joining the Double D "Things That Fly" Challenge.

Kath Stewart said...

such a cute card Birgit...those owls are so adorable...thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

Marcia Hill said...

OMG...this is so adorable Birgit! Your pop up cards are just FABULOUS and this one with the cute, cute owls is fantastic! I just don't know how you think these up...my brain just won't wrap around all the engineering involved in these!! Sure glad you know how to do them though as they are so much fun to see!! You are definitely going to make someone's day when they open this up! Well done my friend!! :0)

Janice said...

I really love your pop up cards Birgit, this one is super. I just love the owls, they're so cute!

Conniecrafter said...

Such a wonderful pop up card, love the balloons and cute banner, these owls just make you smile, love all the different eyes!

Nance said...

Fabulous, festive card with those adorable owls! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this past week!

jenn shurkus said...

ohmygosh! soooooo fun! thank you so much for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!