Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Cupcake Inspirations ~ 400th Challenge Celebration Continues

Here's another card to add to the 400th celebration this week over at Cupcake Inspirations.  
We're being sponsored today by Sasayaki Glitter Digital Images and Crafty Sentiments Designs.

Today's card uses this adorable Monster Family fromSasayaki Glitter Digital Images.  I brought them to life using Copics and a white gel pen for added details.
I die cut the colored image using a stitched rectangle and while it was still in the die, I added a bit of distress ink around the edges.

A fun, quick and simple card to celebrate our 400th challenge.

Be sure to visit the Cupcake Inspirations Blog to join in on the fun and have your chance at winning some great prizes!

I'll be adding this card to the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Blessings ~ Birgit

13 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Oh my gosh Birgit...this card is just too cute! And FUNNY!! Absolutely LOVE those sweet faced little monsters and you've colored them to perfection! Fabulous card my friend!! :0)

Unknown said...

OMGoodness! Those monsters are ridiculous......ridiculously CUTE! hahaha so FUN! Those faces....lol LOVE your coloring!

Karen L K said...

Cute! Such fun with the bright colors.

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my goodness Birgit, this card is so darn cute. So happy you visited my blog. Hugs.

Inkyfingers said...

This is such a fun card Birgit and I am leaving your blog with a big smile on my face!
Hugs
Carol x

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness Birgit, that is just the cutest, I think these little guys would be so fun for any kids, your coloring is just awesome on these!!

Lisa Elton said...

How cute!! Love the bright colors on this fun little group!!

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

I always forget about inking the paper while still in the die......thanks for the reminder. Such a cute card.

Nancy Penir said...

OK, this is a crack up! You have stamps I've never seen! What fun! And your coloring is amazing! Darling card!!!

Sharron said...

Goodness, love these cute little monsters! Your coloring is fabulous!

Janice said...

I love your brightly coloured monsters Birgit, such a cute card!

Karen Letchworth said...

Thanks so much for sharing your art with us, Birgit. It's always so nice to have you play along. Have a blessed week!
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Ginny Maxam said...

Just too cute! What a smile maker!! Thank you for Joining in our Anything Goes challenge at Word Art Wednesday! Ginny M DT