Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Playing Along with PTI

I finally found time to spend in my craft room making cards for PTI's big anniversary celebration so I hope you don't mind if I post them all on one post to make it easier.  
 I'll start with Day 2 ~ using a repetitive pattern.  I used this darling set called Bunny Basket.  I bought this set last year and had to wait a whole year to use it because I had all my Easter cards finished when it arrived.   
I stamped a coordinating envelope while I was stamping.  I adore these cute little chicks!!


My birdhouse using Nichole's fun free template, adorned with leaves from Embellished Elegance and Button Stacks Dies.

I went a little wild and crazy on this card using a grid stencil and distress inks to create the background.  It was so colorful and busy I almost didn't use it but in the end decided that this fun flamingo and pineapple from Some Like It Hot could pull it off.  

 This card is a little more tamed down, don't you think?

Another card using Embellished Elegance.

You can find all the details of PTI's 10th Anniversary Celebration on Nichole's blog.

I'll also be adding one of these cards to the following challenges:
Simon Says Monday Challenge ~ Make Your Own Flowers
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge ~ For A Special Lady
Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Blessings~ Birgit

14 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...you have been busy Birgit!! FABULOUS cards, but hands down my favorite is your WILD card with the oh so colorful background...absolutely LOVE it!! Love your birdhouse too! I couldn't get the curved part of the house to look nice on mine, so I bailed and used the Tiny Town basic house die instead...I'll be posting it soon. Hope you're not being snowed in again!!

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Adorable cards; love the colorful flamingo card and your softer Easter card. It's nice having some catch-up time, isn't it?

Virginia L. said...

These are superb, Birgit!! Love the fabulous creations! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “For a Special Lady/Girl” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

Unknown said...

WOW! You sure have been playing along and in one beautiful fantastic way! LOVE your creations! All so beautiful! I just added that Grace set to my wish list love that card! And I don't even mind that I will be singing it all day long too! Oh, so far we only have wind and rain, lots of wind. Be Safe!!!

Linda said...

Wow, you have been busy making all of these wonderful creations. So fun and beautiful.

Sadie said...

All your projects are just great!!! I absolutely love that bright colorful tropical card!! So nicely done.

Nancy Penir said...

Oh my goodness, what a joy to visit you today! Every one a feast of the eyes! LOVE the one you think is too busy, but then layers are my delight! Your birdhouse with the wood siding is adorable. Love the details. and the sweet Easter card, and envelope, well, can't wait to get my set out and play! Lovely, all, Birgit, no surprise at all!!!

lainey said...

Wonderful projects! Your birdhouse is so cute and I love how vibrant your flamingo card is!

Lisa Elton said...

You've been busy Birgit!! I like the sweet polka dot eggs and your darling birdhouse. These are all fantastic!

Colleen said...

Birgit, WOW, I am so impressed with your assortment of cards for the PTI anniversary...I love what you made! Your birdhouse is simply adorable! And didn't I see you name as one of the winners? congrats friend!!

Sharron said...

Wow, amazing projects! Your birdhouse is so adorable. And your bright designs with the flamingo are amazing! Love the colors!!

Conniecrafter said...

The eggs and the one chic is just too cute, pretty colors! The house is just too cute, love how you embellished it. Excellent job on both backgrounds with the flamingo's, great and colorful, just perfect! Such a pretty layout of the stamping on the last card!!

Macarena said...

Cute pastel designs, I love them all. It's definitely spring in the air. Thank you for handmaking flowers with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Janice said...

A beautiful selection of makes, all very different too! Lots of inspiration, thank you!