Saturday, March 18, 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges ~ Sketch Challenge

 Good morning friends~ I'm back for another round at Crazy 4 Challenges and this week is a sketch challenge.

I used this pretty iris from PTI's Flower Favorites.  I added some stickles on the petals and butterfly for a little glittery interest.   The papers are from MFT's Tranquil Textures.


You can find all the details about this challenge at Crazy 4 Challenges.  So pop on over and join in on the fun!
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Blessings ~ Birgit



8 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Spring card! Love your background and that Flower set is one of my all time favorites! Happy Spring!

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Love these colors together. At first I thought your flower was a pre-made die cut but then I read your post and see how it was hand made. Just beautiful with that touch of glitter.

Marcia Hill said...

Sweet, sweet card Birgit! I've forgotten all about that set and think I need to pull it out...lots of beautiful flowers in that set! Your Iris is just lovely and love the sparkle you added. Beautiful background papers too! Love it!! :0)

Sharron said...

Love this, Birgit--so gorgeous! The iris colors and the background looks awesome!

Linda said...

Very pretty Birgit.

Lisa Elton said...

Your lovely card has me longing for warm weather!!

Janice said...

A beautiful Spring card Birgit, I love your flower!

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, I love the colors, pretty sparkle you have added! Great with the sketch!