Thursday, March 2, 2017

Dream Catchers

Good morning ~ I just recently learned about Dream Catchers when I received this cool Dreamcatcher die from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  


What makes them beautiful is all the color options you can use.  I started by cutting Gatefold ~ Elegant Roses out of White Soft Finish Cardstock and adhering it to an A2 sized card base to create this elegant background.  I cut the  Dreamcatcher out of White Soft Finish Cardstock and added color using Tim Holtz Disress Inks in Abandoned Coral, Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade and assembled the Dreamcatcher onto the front of the card.  The sentiment was stamped using Dream Sentiments.  I finished the card off using some gold sequins.

Here's a list of products I used from ECD:
Dreamcatcher Dream Sentiments Clear Stamps Gatefold - Elegant Roses Soft Finish Cardstock 8.5" X 11" 270gr /100Lb 10 pack

I hope you're inspired by todays project.  You can find these and many more fabulous products at Elizabeth Craft Designs.
  
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Blessings~ Birgit


8 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

GORGEOUS card Birgit!! I used to have dream catchers hanging in my room when I was a teenager (yes, MANY moons ago!) that I had collected from family vacations out west. Your card totally reminds me of those! LOVE that beautiful background you placed your colorful dream catcher on, and your sentiment is just perfect for this lovely, lovely card!! :0)

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

I can picture your dream catcher IRL with the way the feathers look like they are moving around. Such pretty colors too.

Unknown said...

Isn't that beautiful! I love the background textured die cut too! Great colors, the feathers are drifting in the wind. Perfect!

Lisa Elton said...

Marvelous card Birgit! I like the blended colors on the feathers!

Conniecrafter said...

pretty background for your dream catcher and love the colors!

Sharron said...

Wonderful background for your fabulous dream catcher! Love the soft colors and that great sentiment!

Sue said...

Your dream catcher is so pretty. It reminds me of the ones I saw a lot when I was younger. Great card and sentiment!

Nancy Penir said...

The dreamcathcher is beautiful, against the bg, it's gorgeous! Lovely card Brigit!