Thursday, March 29, 2018

Egg Hunt

Hello and Happy Easter!  I'm so sad that this is my final post for Dies R Us.  Thank you so much Dani and Darlene for allowing me to be part of this amazing team.  I'll sure miss this group of talented designers but I'm glad to know that I'll be seeing you all in blog-land.

It's so easy to whip up cute cards in a jiffy with the dies you can find at Dies R Us.  This card literally took me about 15 minutes to make using a pre-printed background and printed papers.  Here's how I made it:
I started by cutting the Frantic Stamper Assorted Bunnies out of Desert Storm card stock and brushed the edges with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink.

Next I cut the words Happy Easter using Frantic Stamper Elegant Happy Spring Easter Words out of rainbow printed paper that my sweet friend Ann shared with me a while ago.  Thanks Ann!

I cut these little eggs using Impression Obsession Egg Block out of solid card stock and some printed papers.  I stamped the plain colored eggs using larger egg stamps that I had with patterns on them, using the same color ink.  This is a fun way to add pattern to plain cardstock.  

This card assembled quickly using Best Ever Glue that's now available in the DRU store.

I hope you're inspired by today's project.  You can find all these dies and so many more amazing products at Dies R Us.
Frantic Stamper - Dies - Assorted Bunnies  Frantic Stamper - Dies - Elegant Happy Spring Easter Words Impression Obsession - Dies - Egg Block 
 Best Glue EverDistress Ink Pad - Gathered Twigs

Because Dies R Us offers all the quality brand name dies you've come to love at a discounted price, you'll find that dies move in and out of the store very quickly.   If you see something you'd like but it's out of stock, click on the "Notify Me" button and you'll get an e-mail as soon as it arrives.     

Be sure to sign up for the Dies R Us newsletter so you'll be the first to be notified of their special order events as well as other great sales.

I hope you're inspired by today's project.  Don't forget to join in on all the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Blessings~ Birgit
click below for:

Thanks for stopping by!


11 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, CUTE card Birgit...those little bunnies are stealing my heart!! LOVE the paper you cut your sentiment out of too...FUN!! I will miss seeing all your creative cards for Dies R Us, but totally understand the need to back away for awhile. Life will get easier!! :0)

I Card Everyone said...

I'm sure they will miss you, too, Birgit... you've done them proudly, my friend!
I adore those bunnies ... I think Michele L. must have used these same little guys in a Kit once! Bravo YOU for making a quick card so cute! I hope this frees up a little more crafting-for-the-fun-of-it time!
=]

Donna Phelan said...

I know where to find you! You can run, but you can't hide! Super cute bunnies, love all of their different poses! I adore your plaid eggs too!

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

You've had a long ride with Dies R Us.....it will never be the same without your talent but you know I will continue following your beautiful work. Your card is adorable and the bunnies look like they are playing leap "bunny". I am no longer on any DTs and it's a load of stress off my shoulders. I know you will love the freedom and no more having to link every product you use ( a lot more time to create for yourself). Enjoy the ride!

Verna Angerhofer said...

An adorable Easter scene with all those adorable bunnies and fun Spring colors. I have enjoyed your work with the dies. You are truly an inspiration!

Kim Heggins said...

Too darn cute...love your sweet egg hunt card, what time is the hunt? Would love to come and help find eggs. Happy Easter!

Conniecrafter said...

wonderful card to finish off your design team card, those little bunnies are too cute, like the shading on them, perfect background paper for an Easter card, so sweet!

Nancy G said...

Such a sweet Easter card! Those bunnies are adorable! Thanks so much for following me, I am following you too:)!

Patti said...

Bunnies doing "leap frog" what could be sweeter!? and against that delightful backdrop! Well done Birgit!! I'm sure they are sad to see you go - you've highlighted the products at DRU so brilliantly!

Patti

Lisa Elton said...

You've done an amazing job on the team and will be missed for sure. How fun are all of those bunnies hopping about! This is cute Birgit. Wishing you and your family a Happy Easter!

Janice said...

Such a fun card, I love your bunnies!