Monday, June 19, 2023

Celebrate In Style with Pinkfresh Studio ~ ScrapbookPal

Hello crafty friends!  My birthday card stash was running low and one great way to add multiple cards quickly, is to choose stamp and die sets that can be layered in different ways.


Pinkfresh Studio "Celebrate In Style" is just that kind of collection, with multiple floral options and decoration images that can be stamped onto the cake. 


For the first card, I stamped the cake and floral images onto 80lb Neenah Solar White cardstock, adding color using the Celebrate In Style Layering Stencils and then die cut the images out using the coordinating dies. I layered the images using the Art Deco Frames, also from Pinkfresh Studio.


For the second card, I followed the same process, adding the detailed clear stamp on the icing of the cake, adding some plaid paper from my stash and a stamped and die cut sentiment that is included in this set.

The cake stand and gold mirrored cardstock adds a bit of elegance.


Check out Celebrate In Style stamps, dies and stencils at ScrapbookPal and have fun adding lots of cards to your stash!

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

So pretty each way you've decorated these sweet little cakes, Birgit!
=]

Marcia Hill said...

What a great way to ramp up your birthday card stash AND make the most of your purchase too! All four of these cards are so pretty Birgit...I love the soft colors and all the detail with the flowers and frames. Lovely, lovely cards my friend! Hugs. :0)

Donna Phelan said...

Such a stunning collection! FAB birthday cards! I love the different accents, loving that art deco frame, the gold foil card stock and those very pretty plaids! So pretty! I adore PFS products!

Conniecrafter said...

They are all so pretty with their different flowers and how you can add them where you want, I like how they are hanging over like that, great designs on them all!