Wednesday, June 28, 2023

New House Mouse Stamps at Spellbinders

Good morning friends!  Happy Hump-day! I have a special delivery for you today.  I'm so excited to share the news about the collaboration between House Mouse Designs and Spellbinders!  Introducing the enchanting Spring Collection from House Mouse, now available at Spellbinders.   

I had the pleasure of working with the Daisy Mouse stamp, featuring adorable little Mudpie as he's being carried away on a wind-swept daisy.  Eeep, so cute!  

I colored little Mudpie using Copic markers and added a healthy dose of Wink of Stella to the flower.  These are the only kinds of mice that I don't mind seeing.  I let my Brother Scan N' Cut do the fussy cutting for me, because y'all know how much I love fussy cutting..... NOT!  

Mudpie is mounted over a die cut oval with just a hint of Tumbled Glass DOX ink.  The background paper is from the 6x6 paper pack that was included in the Koala Smiles Monthly Card Kit.  

If you haven't visited Spellbinders recently, you really must go see the new collection of House Mouse Designs.  Let your imagination soar as you join them on whimsical adventures through the picturesque landscapes they call home.  

Daisy Mouse
Koala Smiles Card Kit of the Month


 While you're there, be sure to check out what's Coming Soon.  They also have a wonderful selection of products on Clearance, including a Past Club Flash Sale that's going on right now.  I just placed my order this morning.  ;0)



I'll be adding this card to the following challenges:
The Paper Players ~ Sketch Challenge 
Krafty Chicks ~ All Occasion
Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes

Thanks for spending part of your day with me today, visiting my blog.  
I appreciate you!
Thanks for stopping by!


20 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Great collab! What a sweet and adorable image! Love that big bold beautiful blossom, great color too! You can see him lifting off lol Hey do you LOVE your scan n' cut? What model? Tell me everything lol

LeAnne said...

So cute....these mice always bring a smile to my face, and who wouldn't love to receive this pretty creation! So happy you shared it with us this week!

Lisa Elton said...

This card is as sweet as it can be, Birgit! The papers you used go so well with the stamped image! It's a card that pulls at my heartstrings. My late sister-in-law loved her House Mouse stamps so VERY much. The mice were her favorite and she was always looking to add to her collection. She would love Mudpie and this big bloom!

Marcia Hill said...

Oh Birgit....Mudpie is ADORABLE hanging on to that colorful and sparkly daisy!! I love House Mouse stamps (I may have a few...) and how cool that Spellbinders is collaborating with them!! Great job showcasing this cute paper mouse my friend!! Hugs. 😊❤️

I Card Everyone said...

I'd love to catch a ride with your darling little House Mouse! Mud Pie is an adorable name for him!
Such a wonderful creation, Birgit!
=]

Claire Broadwater said...

Birgit, this is so sweet! I love that gorgeous flowers with all the wink of stella. I agree, this mouse is a cutie, but I am scared to death of them. Your coloring is just fabulous and the background is so pretty! Thank you for making my sketch shine this week at The Paper Players.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Birgit :-) We would love to see this entered into the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! :-)
http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com/
luv
Lols x x x

April said...

Your card is so pretty! I love the papers and card design. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Fran Wing said...

What a cute card, Birgit! Your coloring and blending are superb! Thank you for playing along with us at The Paper Players.

Bunny said...

Excellent papers to use with your Daisy Mouse. Your card is really cute. I love the image too. Nice fussy cutting. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Conniecrafter said...

Oh is that ever cute and I love the way you colored the flower to match that beautiful paper, perfectly done!

nwilliams6 said...

Darling image, fab coloring on the whole thing but especially the flower. Gorgeous card. I am super glad to see the collaboration.

creationsnz said...

SO much to like, fab image, and delicious combination of papers and colours. Thanks for joining in our challenge at House Mouse& Friends, CarolG

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

So sweet and beautiful coloring and matching the papers to daisy too!! Love it!! I guess I "need" a scan and cut too!! LOL!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

Birgit gorgeous card and image

Thank you for playing with us at the
House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member


Lorraine A said...

I am back again Thanks for joining in ;-) XXXX I can't wait for my new stamps to arrive!! It is ages since the last ones were released by Stampendous. So glad that Spellbinders are now producing them :-)

Mia said...

Perfect card! Thank you for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Sue said...

What a fun new stamp! Your background paper is a perfect match for your colored image. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Sue said...

Such a pretty card with this new image and all in pink. Delicate print paper is beautiful and matches perfectly with the flower in the image. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Hugs
Sue

Gerrina said...

I think it is funny, but I don't know what the mouse is thinking... Great colouring! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!