Tuesday, June 13, 2023

You Are So Amazing ~ ScrapbookPal

Hello crafty peeps~ I'm so happy to be back home from my trip out west.  I had such a wonderful time in California, caring for my sweet little "P".  Now I'm trying to get my crafting mojo back!  It's my privilege today to share this project I made for ScrapbookPal using Lawn Fawn's More Magic Messages stamps & dies.

This is part of their new summer release and it is filled with sweetness!


I started by stenciling the Honeycomb Stencil onto an A2 sized card panel using Dried Marigold and Rusty Hinge Distress Oxide Ink, using a Background Blender Brush from Honeybee Stamps.
I stamped the small flower and leaf images from More Magic Messages Clear Stamp Set onto a piece of yellow cardstock.
I also stamped one of the sentiment stamps on white cardstock and die cut it using the coordinating More Magic Messages Lawn Cuts.  The cutie little bees are from the Magic Iris Beehive Add-On.

I added a bit of Rusty Hinge DOX Ink around the edge of the yellow stamped panel and then mounted it onto a piece of white cardstock to add a bit of definition.


I think this card turned out so cute and it was great fun to make!

Here is a list of products I used that can be found at ScrapbookPal.

Lawn Fawn More Magic Messages Clear Stamps
Lawn Fawn More Magic Messages Lawn Cuts
Lawn Fawn Magic Iris Beehive Add-On
Lawn Fawn Honeycomb Stencils
Honeybee Stamps Blending Brush
Distress Oxide Inks


I hope you'll visit the ScrapbookPal store and check out all their New Arrivals.
While you're there, check out what's Coming Soon, and they always have a growing list of products marked down on Clearance.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


4 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

This card is SOOOOO CUTE Birgit!! I love the honeycomb frame...the colors you used are perfect and why don't I have Dried Marigold in my collection??!! Definitely going on the list!! And those bees...oh my gosh are they ever so ADORABLE!!! Sweet, sweet card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

I Card Everyone said...

YOU are amazing, Birgit! This sweet honeycomb frame is such a BEE-U-tiful way to highlight those darling little bumble bees!
=]

Conniecrafter said...

Very pretty and cute, I love the blending of the background and those bees are just the cutest, great uplifting card to send, will bring smiles for sure... Welcome home and glad you had a good time, sure it is nice to be home again though :)

Donna Phelan said...

I agree, super cute! The bees are adorable and I love that honeycomb stencil, perfect colors too! Save The Bees!