Sunday, June 25, 2023

Some Bunny Far Away....

Distance is such a hard hurdle to stand before when you can't easily jump. 

 I've been missing my sweet little miss "P".  My son and daughter-in-love are great about sending video's, pictures and video chatting with us, but it's not the same as being in their presence.

This darling little bunny from Craft Consortium's Little Fawn and Friends was pulling at my heart strings.

Miss "P" is rolling all over the house, practicing her raspberry blowing skills.  She's a pro!  I miss those kissable cheeks.

I'll be entering this card into the Just Us Girls challenge.  It's CAS week and "thinking of you" is the prompt. 
 
And also the Krafty Chicks Challenge ~ All Occasion
Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!


10 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Birgit... your daughter is beautiful...as is your card. Great layout for your image. Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls this week.

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, CUTE card Birgit and absolutely ADORABLE photo of Miss P...such a cutie!! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness gracious, your little P is PRECIOUS!! Darling card, Birgit, but that sweet baby steals the show tonight!

Lisa Elton said...

Forgot to say thanks for playing along at Just Us Girls ;)

I Card Everyone said...

OH, those cheeks! I just want to kiss her darling face, Birgit! Such a doll - of course you miss her terribly! I'm betting your DIL saves every single card you send - this one especially!
=]

Donna Phelan said...

Awwww she is soooo sweet! Those cheeks! I bet you do miss her so much, but I can only think about that good quality time you spent with her, how fun was that....so good for your soul! The card is sweet and adorable, bet her parents save it for her forever! xo~

Conniecrafter said...

So very cute, I love that bow with it, I bet you miss her a bunch. I just think back when we only could send letters or video tapes and had to wait for days to get them, how lucky we are now to see them in real time!

TK said...

Cute! Love the envelope type top and sweet bunny.

Lori Turner said...

Awe...this is so cute, Birgit! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi there, Birgit. This is gorgeous. So soft and sweet. Thanks so much for sharing in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I'm always delighted to have you play along with us and I really hope you'll join us again soon. Have a wonderful week.