Thursday, June 22, 2023

It's My Party Too! ~ Spellbinders

Good morning friends~  Spellbinders recently had another amazing release called "It's My Party Too!"  It's a fun collection worth celebrating, which compliments the Birthday Celebration collection that was released last year.  

I had the opportunity to work with Glimmering Hooray Hot Foil Plate and Tiny Dots Embossing Folder, which I paired with Color Block Balloons Etched Dies.

Card #1:  I started with the Glimmering Hooray Hot Foil Plate, foiling it three times, in the colors Gold, Skybright & Moondust, then die cutting each of them out using the coordinating sentiment die.  

Focus:  I cut the Color Block Balloons out of shimmery white cardstock, black glitter cardstock and gold mirror cardstock and layered them up as you can see here.  They are mounted on a piece of gold script design paper from one of the previous Card Kit Of The Month.

Card #2:  I used the Tiny Dots Embossing Folder to create the simple background.  The color foil on this card is called Moondust.  I love how the iridescent colors change in the light.  It's hard to capture a good photo of the glimmery colors.

Card #3:  Using the leftover piece of design paper, I added it to the left side and cut a slim strip of coordinating paper to add definition to the background.  The colorblock balloons were then layered in a playful design, with the Skybright sentiment placed on top.

I hope you enjoyed today's cards and I especially hope that you'll stop in at Spellbinders to see their New Release. 

I've linked the products I used below for your convenience.

Spellbinders
It's My Party Too!
Glimmering Hooray Hot Foil Plate
Tiny Dots Embossing Folder
Color Block Balloons Etched Dies
Hot Foils:  Gold, Moondust & Skybright


 While you're there, be sure to check out what's Coming Soon.  They also have a wonderful selection of products on Clearance.  

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

What a FUN balloon set Birgit and you've used it beautifully on all 3 cards! I've seen so many balloons lately, but not like these! I love the different shapes inside each one and the ability to use the different dsp's or colored cardstock...how fun!! Loving all the foiling too! What a great set of birthday cards to add to your stash!! Hugs. :0)

Donna Phelan said...

Fantastic! Carissa has done a great job designing these dies and you have done a fabulous job designing with these dies! Love the colors and the gold touches! These cards are a total party!

Conniecrafter said...

Fun Balloon cards, love the different styles you came up with, I like the fresh colors in that last two!