Thursday, December 28, 2023

Sharing Christmas


Hello friends~  Are you all recovered from the busy-ness of the holiday?
Our Christmas turned out differently than we had planned.  Our son, daughter-in-love and sweet P all came down sick just before they were to fly home.  Allison contracted a bronchial infection and our sweet P had RSV.  Our son Christopher was the healthiest of them all, having had just a cold.  Needless to say, they didn't make it home for Christmas.  
"A man's heart plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps."
Proverbs 16:9

Perhaps The LORD has a better plan in store for us in His good timing.

Just thought I'd share some cards I made this season, that I never got around to sharing.
The Waffle Flower Postage Collage die and stencils have been such a hit this season.

I used up some bits and bobs that have been sitting in my die cut box just waiting to be used.

Various companies and so many possibilities.

This one is my favorite.

I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week!  Looking forward to the new year!!

Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

So many pretty cards, Birgit! Thanks for sharing them with us. So sorry your family was ill. Hope everyone has recovered!

Linda said...


Birgit, so sorry to hear that your son's family all got sick and you didn't get to spend the holiday with them.
I love those postage collages but haven't purchased any of them. They are so cute, and your cards are so lovely.
I also want to thank you for the beautiful Christmas card from the Pinkfresh class. Hope all is well with the family now. I hope to do a post on our Christmas celebration. Happy New Year. Hugs, Linda

Marcia Hill said...

You know I love those postage dies and stencils too Birgit, and one of these days I am going to get them! All of your cards are fabulous, but your favorite is also my favorite...it is STUNNING!! Looks just like a vintage postcard and filled with so much beauty and awesomeness. I sure hope your daughter in love and sweet P have recovered, as well as those on the home front too! We're still dealing with the congestion and coughing, but hopefully will be gone soon! Hugs. :0)

blbabe1234 said...

Gorgeous cards. Really love the postage dies. Hope your loved ones feel better soon.

Conniecrafter said...

Oh I am so sorry that they all got sick like that, I hope they are feeling much better now.
These are all so cute and like you said so many different ways you could use this with all that is out there. My favorite is the last one!
I got my card and it is so cute, great details on it! Wishing you all a very Happy New Year!