Monday, July 1, 2024

Good Day Sunshine! ~ Poppystamps

Hello friends!  I sure do love the summer months, but even on the rainy days the sun is always shining in my craft room.  

Poppystamps is starting a new challenge this month titled "Good Day Sunshine".  ~~𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅘𝅥𝅮Good day sunshine, good day sunshine, good day sunshine𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅘𝅥𝅮~~ Is that song stuck in your head now, like it is in mine?  The Whittle Racing Giraffe Kit came out to play for this challenge.

This tall giraffe from Whittle Racing Giraffe Kit is driving his convertible, probably to the beach where he'll catch some sun rays and talk a long walk on the shore. (Get it??)  Sorry, bad joke.  Anyway, the sunshine and sentiment are from the Whittle Tropical Gator Kit.

A piece of Glimmering Gladiola 6x6 paper pack was used for the background, while I used a Double Scalloped Stitched Frame to bring attention to this little speed demon.

Zoom on over to the Poppystamps Challenge to play along with this fun, summer challenge!

Enjoy the sunshine!  Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, cute, CUTE Birgit, and yes, the song is now stuck in my head too! That giraffe is ADORABLE and sure looks spiffy in his convertible and scarf on the way to the beach! LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)

I Card Everyone said...

This is the song I choose to wake up to when I have an Alexa alarm set, Birgit! I'd go for a ride - or a long walk - with your friend! The little clouds standing in for his exhaust is so cute!
=]

Donna Phelan said...

Super cute! Pretty background! Great layered frames and of course I looooove that scarf wearing, car driving giraffe--adorable!