Friday, July 12, 2024

Head Start on Holidays ~ Spellbinders

Hello friends!  It's Christmas in July at Spellbinders with the release of their new Handmade Holidays Collection and Home For The Holidays Collection.

Spellbinders so kindly sent me three surprise products to work with.  This St. Nick die set from Home For The Holidays is perfectly charming!  He reminds me of an old world Father Christmas.  

He  comes with many accessories including a Christmas tree, lantern and the beautiful etched star.

I accented St. Nick with the beautiful Poinsettia Spray die set, which you'll see more of below.  If you are a collector of Santa's or you like the old world look, then you'll love this St. Nick.

This next card shows the other two surprise sets they sent for me to work with.  The Emerald Cut Labels and Tag dies from Home For The Holidays Collection are fabulous in both design and detail.  There are three large rectangular Emerald cut shapes, each with an insert to cut detailed edges. The smallest die in this set of seven thin metal cutting dies is a tag with a detailed accent at the bottom. A wonderful basic set to have in your die-cutting stash!

The Poinsettia Spray die set from Home For The Holidays is equally beautiful.  When used with the greenery die that is included in the set, it creates a lovely spray of poinsettia blooms as well as other flowers and berries.  

The sentiment banner you see is from the Handmade Sentiments set from the Handmade Holidays collection.  You'll see more of that below. 

Spellbinders generously allowed me to pick two items of my choosing to play with.  I chose this delightful Delivery Joy Sleigh as well as the Handmade Sentiments die set, both from the Handmade Holidays collection.

This finely detailed set of dies makes a stunning sleigh full of gifts! So many details from gift-wrapped presents with bows and gift tags to Poinsettia, greens and more!

I couldn't be more delighted with these beautiful dies from Spellbinders!  I have a healthy head start on my holiday card making.  You can find all these dies and more at Spellbinders.

Here is a list of products I used that can be found at Spellbinders:
St. Nick ~ Home For The Holidays Collection
Poinsettia Spray ~ Home For The Holidays Collection
Delivering Joy ~ Handmade Holidays
Handmade Sentiments ~ Handmade Holidays

Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

You sure do have a great start with these dies, I love the old world look of the Santa, meat that he comes with goodies too! The flowers are just gorgeous and such a neat and unique frame for them, also like the highlighting on the flowers! Beautiful details in the sleigh and love all the patterns used on the gifts!

Lisa Elton said...

This is a trio of perfectly charming Christmas cards, Birgit! Love St. Nick and those pretty florals. But I think they way you've filled the sleigh with the packages is my favorite!

I Card Everyone said...

You have a BEAUTIFUL head start on the holidays, Birgit! I think that Old World Santa was made for you and I totally understand why you chose that sleigh!!
=]

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...what an awesome delivery from Spellbinders! Your cards are all absolutely beautiful and I can tell you had FUN putting all of these together! I love that old world Santa with his tree and lantern, and I love your snowflake background too...is that dsp or a stamp? The Poinsettia spray is also lovely and the sleigh with all the beautiful gifts is awesome too! You definitely were able to make a dent in your Christmas card stash with all these new goodies...YAY!! Hugs. :0)

Donna Phelan said...

Oh wow! What a Festive Post! Love that Father Christmas die, he is magnificent! You made him shine, the snowflakes and gold accents just add to his whimsy! That emerald die cut is so pretty, will set the stage for anything that comes next like those beautiful poinsettias! Fantastic creations, lovely designs!