Sunday, July 28, 2024

Put Me There!

Warm sandy beach, palm trees, setting sun and an empty beach chair.
Please, put me there!
This Adirondack chair is calling my name.  Beach Sunset Stencils from Lawn Fawn were the jumping point for this card.

The Adirondack chair is an oldie from Impression Obsession, while the palm tree from Elizabeth Craft Design is also old and long since retired.

I think I'll enter this card into the following challenges:
Just Us Girls ~ Anything Goes using a stencil
Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes

I hope you're enjoying your summer.

Thanks for stopping by!


9 comments:

Carol said...

Beautiful way to color this scene with those stencils! This creates a memory of sitting in a chair on the beach at sunset.Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

ElizStewart said...

Birgit... I feel like you are in my backyard. Great card. Perfect for the heat today. Thanks so very much for joining and sharing your creation at Just Us Girls this week.

I Card Everyone said...

I can't promise an Adirondack chair, but I have just the beach for a beautiful sunset, Birgit!
Fabulous card!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

And please put in in the chair next to yours! Super cute card, Birgit!

Marcia Hill said...

Put a 2nd chair there and I'll join you my friend! There's a nice gentle breeze blowing and no humidity there either, right? It looks absolutely delightful there Birgit and you've definitely captured that easy feeling of being at the beach!! LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)

blbabe1234 said...

Love that chair and the coconut tree. Beautiful sunset you created

Leslie Miller said...

Gorgeous!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That beach sunset is gorgeous! I would love to be sitting in that chair under the palm tree looking out over that scene. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

Conniecrafter said...

You put these all together so wonderfully, that is a cool sunset and yes, sounds good to put me in there too!