Sunday, February 26, 2017

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #396

Cupcake Inspirations
Hello friends~  It's Sunday so that means that there's a new challenge up at Cupcake Inspirations.  This week is a theme challenge:
 CATS
and who better to have as a sponsor this week than the amazing Newton's Nook Designs!  
They're offering up a $25 store credit so don't miss out on this chance to play along and win.

The kind folks at Newton's Nook allowed us to shop with a bit of a discount and I had a hard time choosing which stamp sets were coming home with me as I want so many of them!  I chose to use Happy Mail because who can resist a frisky kitty in a mailbox?  Not me!


I went postal all the way on these two cards, coloring the images up using Copic markers.

Join in on the fun at Cupcake Inspirations.  And be watching as we approach our 400th challenge...  we've got lots of surprises and prizes in store for you that you won't want to miss!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Blessings~ Birgit



14 comments:

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Love your coloring on these cards, Birgit, and also how you shadowed them with a little blue. Such cute cards!

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwww...I can see why this kitty in the mail box had to come home with you Birgit...absolutely adorable! These cards would definitely be "happy mail" and bring a smile to the recipients face! Beautifully colored too my friend!! :0)

Unknown said...

ADORABLE! Those sweet little kitties are such a surprise in your fun mailbox cards! They both look great but I really love that lightly stamped cancellation mark on the 2nd one. It's the little things lol Puuuuuuuurfect!

cm said...

How sweet your Newtons-in-a-mailbox are! Absolutely MEOW-velous, both!
~carol

Linda said...

Aww Birgit, this is such a sweet card. Thanks for your prayers and well wishes.

Kara Lynne said...

So cute, Birgit! The stripes and scallops are perfect for making this card so "postal" for that fun little kitty-in-the-box!

Lisa Elton said...

This is an adorable card Birgit!

Conniecrafter said...

adorable, now who wouldn't want a kitty popping out of their mailbox :) Like the way you colored and accented them both!!

Wendy Bellino said...

I had a hard time choosing too Birgit, and I'm not a cat person! Really cute card you have created, the little bit striped paper peeking out of the side and the watermark postage stamp is a nice touch!

Wendy Bellino said...

I had a hard time choosing too Birgit, and I'm not a cat person! Really cute card you have created, the little bit striped paper peeking out of the side and the watermark postage stamp is a nice touch!

Jennifer Jackson said...

These two cards are so cute! I love both of them! The cute washi tape and added 1st Class mail stamp really go with the happy mail theme! Thanks for featuring our images on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
-Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

These are is just adorable! Love the little differences you added in the coloring to each card!

Sharron said...

Fabulous happy mail! Love your sweet kitty!

Jen Carter said...

These are both adorable! I think my favorite is the white kitty!