Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day! BIG SALE!

Happy Valentine's Day to you!!  
I just thought I'd pop in this morning and share some things I made for Valentine's Day to share with friends and family.

I get together with a group of vintage loving, crafty friends every so often for a ladies craft day where we each bring supplies to make seasonal crafts.  This mini cloche was my offering last month.

I purchased the cloche's from Factory Direct.  The nice thing about this is that I can change it out for any season.  They're super cute and the ladies just loved making them!



This was one of my first projects I made for Elizabeth Craft Designs, to send to CHA.  I used the Lace Pocket, Lace Heart, Leafy Branch 2, Scalloped Hearts and Dogwood flowers.  The box fit these three battery operated candles just perfectly!

Have a small gift you want to share?  

These Star Pillow Boxes are just perfect for gifting candy or small gifts. It's adorned with the smallest heart from Stitched Hearts and an Arrow.
How about a paper cake?  Each little box contains sweet treats.  A tutorial of this project will be coming up on my blog today at noon.
This pillow is made using wool felt.  I used dies to cut out the heart and circles and stitched them on with a blanket stitch to create a sweet little pillow.

These were made last year but worth sharing again.  I was having some vintage fun using printed images, old children's blocks and dies. 

Oh, and didn't I mention a BIG SALE?  
Elizabeth Craft Designs if offering up to 60% off all their Valentine's items!
Click HERE to find them all.  
No coupons required!!

I hope your Valentine's Day is sweet!
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Blessings~ Birgit


7 comments:

Karen L K said...

Nice projects! That one for your group project is really great looking!

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

How you have the time to make all these things is amazing. Love the cloche and the rosette inside and all the other Valentine projects you've created. Thanks so much for sharing all these great ideas! Happy Heart Day!

Unknown said...

Love is all over your Blog! Fantastic creations! The cloche is amazing as is that star pillow box....well they all are! Have a happy day!

Marybeth said...

So many gorgeous projects for St. Valentines Day! My goodness each one is absolutely darling! I am so loving that beautiful soft hand stitched pillow! You are amazing , Brigit!

Charlene said...

I like it!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness Birgit, that mini cloche is just beautiful, I bet they all loved it! That box was just perfect for the candles and love the heart added to decorate it. such neat boxes, I love that arrow with the heart. Your pillow is gorgeous, I like those flowers, would be great for cards too.
Hope you enjoyed the day :)

Marcia Hill said...

Where do I even start?! That mini cloche is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and I can see why the ladies in your group loved it! Each one of your projects is FABULOUS and I'm so happy to have a few of them right in front of me! You are SO talented Birgit, and I just love being inspired by you! :0)