Thursday, February 9, 2017

I'm Here For You

Good morning~ A little bit of cuteness to share with you today using some fabulous new stamps and dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  
I had a request to make 50 cards for a gal who sends cards to people who are sick and battling cancer.  She wants the cards to be positive and uplifting.  I hope this card will do just that.  With that being said, you'll be seeing a lot of these types of cards on my blog in upcoming posts as I create and share.

Honey Bear is so adorable trying to reach for his morning helping of honey.  "I'm here for you" to help in you in any way I can! 

I did some ink smooshing and cut the panel out using Fitted Hearts and then overlayed the Entwined Hearts because they remind me of twiggy vines.
Honey Bear is colored using Copics and the sentiment is stamped on a Stitched Fishtail Banner.

I'll be entering this card into the following challenges:
Simon Says Monday Challege ~ Young At Heart
Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Blessings~ Birgit

12 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE that fabulous heart die! Your bear is the sweetest and I like that smooshed ink background! This is really something beautiful!!!

Marcia Hill said...

Oh my gosh girl...this card is SOOOO cute! Absolutely love the whole design of this card from the twiggy looking heart to the adorable little bear reaching for his snack! Beautifully put together card Birgit...love it!! :0)

Esther Asbury said...

So cute!! Love that heart!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the ink smoothing behind the pretty heart die! This is an adorable card!

Virginia L. said...

Love the cute scene that you created!So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Cute” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

Sharron said...

Love your adorable design! That heart is so wonderful and the bear super cute. Great coloring too!

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

The smooshing really adds a nice touch to your card, which is so adorable and well laid out. Just too cute!

New Creations said...

I love this cute image and the ink smooshing technique is so perfect here, just adorable!

Patti said...

Birgit your cards are so sweet and as a recipient of many of them... SO UPLIFTING!! I cannot thank you enough my friend for the continued thoughts cards and especially prayers! You have no idea what it means : ) each one has brought me encouragement and brightened my day!

I thank Jesus for you and for our friendship!

(((Hugs))) Patti

Conniecrafter said...

that is just way too adorable, I love the little scene inside the heart and the stitched sentiment with the flowers!

Barbara said...

What a wonderful idea to create cards for people are battling cancer! This card is absolutely beautiful, colors, design and sentiment are perfect! thanks for joining us this week on Simon says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara

Nance said...

Beautiful card and what an endeavor - 50 cards for a good cause, congrats! Love that little bear and the smooshed heart. Thanks for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week! Nance, 4CCDT