Monday, February 27, 2017

Uplifting and Encouraging Cards

Hello friends~  I've got some cards here today that I made using images from Stampingbella.  If you haven't yet visited them, you really must!  Their images are all so darling!!


I had a request from someone who wants 50 cards all geared toward well wishes and encouragement.  She has a wonderful card ministry of writing to people who are sick and battling cancer.  So you'll probably be seeing a lot of those types of uplifting cards on my blog in the near future.  Who wouldn't be cheered up by these sweet images!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
Blessings~ Birgit

8 comments:

Unknown said...

These are super sweet! Great coloring and designs. Love them!

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Boy I wish I could color half as good as you.......love the layering on each card too. These cards are all so cute!

Esther Asbury said...

Oh my, these are so adorable! Chuckling at that first sentiment -- so cute!

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, cute, cute and beautifully colored Birgit!! I had so much fun coloring these up when you shared the images with me too! I know the gal who is doing the card ministry will be absolutely thrilled with these cards! And 50 cards...WOW!! You're going to be busy for awhile!! :0)

Lisa Elton said...

These are all just as can as they can be! I love the sentiment on the first one!!

Kara Lynne said...

What a great ministry to encourage those in the battle, and these cards would do just that! Each one is beautifully colored!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow that is a lot of cards to make, these are all so sweet, I love the images and you have colored them perfectly!!

Sharron said...

These are SO sweet!! And your coloring is fantastic! Each will be such a blessing for the recipient. Stamping Bella always does such fun designs so it's a great choice for your project.