Monday, May 8, 2017

May All Your Dreams Come True

Good morning friends~  Just wanted to share a sneak peek with you at some of the new products that will be available soon in stock now at Elizabeth Craft Designs.
They've got some fun printed papers arriving as I type this and beautiful new dies as well.  

Here's a card I made using papers from My Little Girl from Moda Scrap which is available soon at Elizabeth Craft Designs.
 My Little Girl 
I wanted to showcase how versatile this paper pack is.  Not just for little girls but for young and old alike!

 
This card features a pretty lace corner from Romantic Corner embellished with a Garden Notes Peony made using Celadon Green and Perfect Pink Soft Finish Cardstock.  I created a journaling card using Stitched Rectangles cut from Cafe Au Lait Soft Finish Cardstock and stamped a sentiment from Dream Sentiments on white cardstock.  

The sweet little Dragonfly is cut three times, layered and then I fluffed his wings for dimension.

Here's a list of products I used that can be found at Elizabeth Craft Designs:  
My Little Girl Paper Pack ~ NEW, In Stock Now!
Romantic Corner ~ NEW, In Stock Now!
Dragonfly ~ NEW, In Stock!

I hope you'll visit Elizabeth Craft Designs to check out all their new products.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Blessings~ Birgit

        

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is so pretty! I like the panel you tucked into the fancy lacy pocket! That's a great paper pack, more than just for babies!

Linda said...

Such a beautiful card, Birgit. Lovely design.

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

That corner pocket is such a great idea which allows you to fit a lot more on the front of a card. I love your peonies with their bright pink petals and the green stems. Very pretty card, Birgit.

Janice said...

A really pretty card Birgit. I love the lacy corner pocket idea and your peonies are just beautiful!

Unknown said...

That is gorgeous! Love that lacy corner die, so pretty AND unique. Your card is glorious!

Karen L K said...

Pretty

Jet said...

such a lovely pink card love it

Sharron said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous! Love the papers and all the awesome details--fabulous peony and such a great dragonfly!