Tuesday, May 30, 2017

PTI MIM ~ Coordinating Card Pair

Good morning~  I found some time to play along with this week's Make-It Monday challenge with Stephanie Gold.  She has a pair of stunning cards that she shares in her video found HERE.
Here's the cards I made using the Make It Market ~ Garden Gate:



I used Mermaid Lagoon and Peeled Paint distress inks to create two different backgrounds.  One was ink blended and spritzed with bleach and water and the other background I used the ink smooshing method.

  
 I can't decide which one I like better.  I guess I like them both equally.  What do you think?

You can find all the details on the PTI Blog.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Blessings~ Birgit 

12 comments:

Marybeth said...

Wowed!!! Both are stunning love the one on the right with the deeper colors! Beautifully blended background ,Birgit! Hope you had a peaceful weekend!

Marcia Hill said...

WOW is right! Both of these are blowing me away Birgit! I love both backgrounds, but maybe the smooshed background just a tiny bit better...but the blended background is so pretty too! Both are absolutely GORGEOUS though, and I guess I really do NEED to get that kit out and actually use it!! Lovely, lovely cards my friend!! :0)

I Card Everyone said...

Both just gorgeous, but I'll have to pick the one with two of my favorite flowers: foxglove, and bleeding hearts! How did I miss these sets? xx
=]

Donna Phelan said...

Love your backgrounds! Your floral cards are beautiful. I simply adore those Hollyhocks!!!

Nancy Penir said...

Stun-ning!!! Brigit these need frames, ASAP! Wow and wow!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous summery cards Birgit!!

Conniecrafter said...

They are both beautiful, I like the one on the right even more I think it is the layout of the flowers on the trellis, Lovely!

Carmela said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the Garden Gate dies and stamps. You did a beautiful job with both cards.

Kathryn A said...

Awesome backgrounds behind these gorgeous flowers and trellis! Beautifully done!

Linda said...

Birgit, those backgrounds are just so beautiful. Gorgeous cards.

Kathy Mc said...

Both are gorgeous garden scenes, Birgit. Since you asked, my favorite is the smooshed background. Beautifully done and so colorful!

Skrater said...

Wow, love these backgrounds!!! The cards are just beautiful.