Friday, July 7, 2017

Fruity Hello

Good morning friends~  I couldn't resist this new Artsy Fruits stamp set from Simon Says Stamp.  It was designed by Yoonsun Hur and it is so incredibly sweet in every sense of the word!  
 I stamped all the images in bright fruity colors of course and added this fun layered Hello Die from Honey Bee Stamps
  I love the triple layers for the sentiment!   I layered the colors like a watermelon.  They have a fun selection of sentiments to choose from so be sure to check them out!

I'll be entering this card into the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge ~ Summer Sunshine
Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes
SSS Work It Wednesday ~ Summer Icons

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Blessings~ Birgit


9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

One of my favorite things about summer are all go the wonderful fresh fruits!! This is a yummy card Birgit!

Donna Phelan said...

So Refreshing! Love your bright summery colors, so FUN!

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

What a great way to kick off summer ..............your card is so cheery and bright. The "happy" die is so perfectly cut it looks like it was stamped. Great addition to the card in it's watermelon colors.

Tracey McNeely said...

Birgit I love your fruity background and the layered sentiment just pops! Have a great weekend.

Karen Letchworth said...

I love all the fruit. Yum! Thanks so much for sharing your art with us. It's always a treat to have you play along, and I hope you'll join us again soon.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

P.S. I'd love to have you stop by my blog to say hello.
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Janice said...

Love your bright, fruity card Birgit....so full of Summer!

Conniecrafter said...

So perfect and cheery for summer time card!!

Darnell said...

You've made my mouth water, Birgit! Your card is fun, colorful, and perfect for summertime!! Hugs, Darnell

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.