Tuesday, July 25, 2017

PTI ~ July Blog Hop

Good morning friends~ It's been quite a while since I've joined PTI's monthly blog hop so I'm happy I was able to get a card done and join in on the fun this month.  


Here's the inspiration for this month:
Blog Hop Inspiration

I used Beautiful Butterflies, Beautiful Butterfly Layers, Background Basics Text, Postmarks and Banner Style for the sentiment.

I stamped the images onto white linen cardstock and cut the edge using a stitched edge die.  To go along with the postal theme I added the script background to the bottom of the card.  I popped the sentiment banner up with foam squares.

I'll be adding this card to the following challenges:
Simon Says Monday ~ You've Got The Edge
Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes
Work It Wednesday ~ Summer Icons

You can find all the details on the July blog hop HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Blessings~ Birgit

22 comments:

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Love the layering of colors and the layout is so unique; very pretty!

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...this is one BEAUTIFUL card Birgit! Love the postal theme and those butterflies are just GORGEOUS!! Really like how you added the gold script at the bottom too! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! :0)

Conniecrafter said...

the butterflies are so pretty in those colors and I love your idea of using the script paper below to go with your postage theme!

Natasha said...

This is so gorgeous! The butterflies are beautiful!

Nancy Penir said...

Gorgeous! From the aquas, to the stamp choices, layout and stunner of a design, all GORGEOUS! Adore the stamp!

Vikki H said...

Beautiful composition and perfect for the blog hop!

Vicki Finger said...

Love your card and the edger dies were the perfect thing. I really do love the background Text and I'm thinking I'm got to get that set!

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty take on the inspiration photo! I love how you incorporated the postage stamps!

Kim Heggins said...

Absolutely beautiful Birgit! Love your sweet trio of aqua blue butterflies!

Linda said...

Beautiful Birgit. Of course, you know I love anything with butterflies on it. Lovely my friend.

Kathy Mc said...

You nailed it, Birgit, including text and postage with those beautiful butterflies! Gorgeous card!

Julia Aston said...

What beautiful colors on your butterflies Birgit! Love your overall design!

Marlena M. said...

Very pretty! I need to invest in ocean tides~

Joyce said...

This is gorgeous. And, a great reminder to me about some stamp sets I have and have neglected. Love that darling little postal touch.

Patti said...

Love this!! not only your wonderful design but the colors you've used!! this is an amazing take on the challenge friend!

Patti

Lisa Elton said...

I like the movement on this Birgit! What a pretty card for the hop!!

Betty Wright said...

This is fantastic! Great design!

Joyously Noelle said...

Your blue butterflies and stamp caught my eye. What a lovey take on the inspiration!

Janice said...

Beautiful butterflies Birgit, gorgeous colours and design. A really pretty card.

Emma Williams said...

Such a beautiful card, so elegant and sophisticated in it's style! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

jessica - craftychicgirl said...

What a lovely card! I adore butterflies!

Donna Phelan said...

I love your beautiful colors and fabulous butterflies. Awesome design too!