Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Autumn Blessings

Autumn is just around the corner and I can feel it in the air! I love fall and everything about it!!
Here's a card I made for the RRR Pets and Ribbon Challenge. I dug out my Graphic 45 paper and went to town with this rooster image from Crafty Secrets.
The burlap piece on the back of the ribbons is Natural Jute Ribbon and the Gingham Black 3/8 ribbon is from RRR. The sentiment is from PaperTrey Ink.
I'm also entering this card into the Simon Says Anything Goes Challenge.
Thanks so much for looking! Blessings~ Birgit

4 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

luv this, great design! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Bonnie Garby said...

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Birgit, this is such a wonderful card! So many fun layers and that layered ribbon is fabby! Thanks for joining us at RRR Pets and Ribbon Challenge!

Linsey R said...

That is so lovely! That ribbon treatment is fabulous!!! Thanks for sharing and joining in with us over at RRR this week! Hope to see you next month too! :)