Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Veggie Border

Hello paper crafting friends~ I'm here today with another card that I made for the Make-it-Monday challenge over at Nicole's blog. I enjoyed this border technique of Danielle's so much, I just had to try another one. Here's my card.

It's the beginning of the season for harvesting all our yummy vegetables from our garden so I thought this might come in handy when I pass off bags of beans, cukes and zucchini to friends and neighbors. Thanks for looking! Blessings~ Birgit

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this one! Every time I see something this cute, well, makes me want another die, stamp set! Thanks for sharing this.

Amy Moore said...

That is super cute!

Bonnie said...

Ooo I like this one too! So colourful and fun!

Colleen said...

Wow, this is fantastic! Love all those veggies hanging off the side fo the card!! Perfect execution!!

Nancy Penir said...

I'm so glad someone used the veggies. Love how you bordered your card. Great medallion too!

Joyously Noelle said...

Your card looks so neat! Very cute.

Danielle Flanders said...

This is so much fun! Love those veggies! :)

Donna C. said...

I really love this card!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is beautiful. Love your card, such a fun way to use those dies!