Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Back To School Wishes

Hello paper peeps! As we near the Labor Day weekend and students are gearing up to get ready to head back to school, I thought I'd make some Back To School cards for my nieces and nephews. Hopefully they're all looking forward to going back with smiles and anticipation. If not, maybe these sweet little cards will change their minds... (wink)

This card has a little envelope that was a freebie from MFT this month for a qualifying order. I tucked a little note inside for my niece to find.

This card is for my little nephew who is just starting Kindergarten this year. He's so excited to start school!

The Trapper Keeper card is from this weekend's PTI Stamp-A-Faire inspired by the amazing and talented Lexi Daly. If you remember the 1980's you might remember these.
Inside each of the cards is a piece of notebook stamped paper so I can write all my good wishes to each of them.




Since there's too many supplies to list, I'll just say that I used items from PaperTrey Ink, My Favorite Things Stamps, Simon Says Stamp and The Craft's Meow, which is no longer in business.
I'm entering these cards into the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings~ Birgit

1 comment:

Jingle said...

Wonderful cards! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!