Sunday, August 24, 2014

PTI ~ Regency Era

Melissa Phillips took us to the Regency era. Everything is soft and romantic and who doesn't love Jane Austen? Melissa's first card had me swooning over the gold embossed vellum frame!

While my first card was a duplication of her lovely card (simply because I had to make one!), my second card is a variation of her second card. I'm not good at hand stitching and thought I'd use the rest of my day trying to create the pretty stitched embellishment that Melissa made. So, I opted for another stamped image, since that pretty stamped stitched rose is so lovely!

This card could be used for a birthday, anniversary, wedding... any special occasion.
I enjoy Melissa's soft and delicate style. It was a great joy crafting like she would craft. Thanks Melissa!!
Thanks for looking! Blessings~ Birgit

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Love your creations. Soft and beautiful