Friday, November 4, 2016

25 Days of Christmas Tags ~ Day 1

Hello ~ So this is my first year participating in Tracey McNeely's 25 day of Christmas tags. I've got a bit of catching up to do since they're already on day #4 and I'm just now posting for day #1, so forgive me if I post more than one post in a day until I get caught up.  I don't want to miss out on any of the fabulous inspiration tags!
Here's my tag:
I was inspired by this tag by Kelly Griglione.  I recently won Poppystamps Capri Sleigh and I'm in love!!  The sleigh is trimmed in gold and the snowflake and sentiment is from PTI.
You can find all the details about the 25 Days of Christmas Tags right HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Blessings~ Birgit

8 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, cute tag Birgit! I can see why you're in love with that sleigh...it's fabulous and just the right size for a tag! Well done my friend!! :0)

Janice said...

Fabulous tag Birgit, I too love the sleigh! Looking forward to seeing your other 24! :-)

Nicole Parmentier said...

Supercute this tag!

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Every time I see a die that you've used, I want to buy it. Your work is amazing and I get so much inspiration from it. I can't wait to see your other tags. Love the red with the gold.

Unknown said...

This is another fantastic tag. Beautifully designed! HOW did I miss these posts? Where have I been??? No where!

Conniecrafter said...

That is a pretty sleigh and I love the scallop at the top!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love your Christmas sleigh tag, Birgit! The colors are really cute!
Take care!
Michele

JoAnn said...

Beautiful tag. Love the pretty red sleigh trimmed in gold and the scalloped top on your tag.