Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Day 19, 20 & 21 ~ 25 Days of Christmas Tags

Good morning friends~ Today is a catch up post for some tags I've made for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.


These first two are inspired by Channin Pelletier on day #21.  I loved the script embossed in white on the black tags.  I used the elves from MFT to finish the tags off with.   

This tag was inspired by the amazing Tracey McNeely herself on day #20.  She used the light bulbs from Sunny Studios.  The Christmas baubles from Sunny Studios makes a good stand in.  

This tag is also inspired by Tracey on day #20 as well.  The poinsettia is one that I made last year and never used.  I'm surprised it survived the entire year (and that I found it).  It now found a happy place to be used.   The greens underneath are from PTI's Post & Parcel kit.

This tag is inspired by Melissa Bickford on day #19.  I love the design of her card and her use of plaid.

You can find all the details on Tracey's tag challenge HERE
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Blessings ~ Birgit


6 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Oh my gosh Birgit, I love every one of your tags and am SO impressed by how far you've gotten caught up! I am woefully behind and don't think I'll have time to catch up! I really LOVE your elf tags though and just might have to sneak some time in to make a couple of those...too, too cute my friend!! :0)

Unknown said...

Oh WOW! These are all FABULOUS Tags! I just adore tags, yours are perfect little works of ART! Totally loving the look of your Peace, Love & Joy Bauble one--fantastic! Merry Merry!

Nicole Parmentier said...

Beautiful tags!!!

Linda said...

So many lovely tags. I really love all of your awesome tags.

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful tags Birgit!! I do love those cute little elves!

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

These are all so cute, Birgit. Love the white embossing on the black tags and your elves. The one I like the best of all your gorgeous tags is the Christmas bauble one. I've never seen that stamp before and it looks so pretty on your tag. Now I need to look up Sunny Stamps and see what else they carry. Thanks for your inspirational tags.