Monday, November 7, 2016

Day 6 of 25 Days of Christmas Tags

Here's a tag for day #6 of Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags. 

 I was inspired by Lindsey_mp's penguin tag.  I've been seeing a lot of cute little penguins each day in the lineup of tags so today is my turn to use one.  This little guy is from MFT's Penguin's In Paradise and he looks like he's totally feeling the Christmas spirit.  The sentiment is from Happy Little Stampers Mixed Christmas Sentiments.

Here's a card I made last year on the same idea.

You can find all the details of Tracey's tag challenge HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Blessings~ Birgit


10 comments:

Kelly Szafron said...

Adorable! Fantastic coloring and I like the candy cane tube.

Marcia Hill said...

I love your penguin Birgit...he definitely looks like he's ready to celebrate the Christmas season! Love your coloring and that softly blended background too...cute, cute, CUTE!!! :0)

*Vicki* said...

EEP!! I just ADORE penguins and especially from this set in particular right now! :) You've done a stunning job with your tag!! So cute!

Unknown said...

OMGee.....he's the cutest! lol

Linda said...

Birgit he is so sweet. Adorable tag and love the poinsettia one also, so pretty.

Conniecrafter said...

He is a terrific little guy, your coloring is fantastic, great highlighting!

Lindsey said...

Eek! I love your cute penguin tag! That penguin is so much fun and he's perfectly coloured.

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Wonderful coloring on this cute guy Birgit. And I like how you draw in the white dashes on his inner tube for more dimension. You did the same on a candy cane last week and it looks so real.

JoAnn said...

Love the adorable penguin and his candy cane tube. Great coloring.

Michele K. Henderson said...

Very cute penguin! I love his shiny peppermint inner tube! Darling!
Take care!
Michele