Saturday, November 5, 2016

Day 2 of 25 Days of Christmas Tags with Tracey McNeely

Good morning~  I'm here with a tag for day 2 of Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.
I was inspired by Pam Simpson's lovely tag from Day 2. I used an Impression Obsession Candle, some sprigs cut using a Martha Stewart punch and Poinsettia's from Spellbinders.  The tag is Poppystamps Main Street Stitched Tag and I embossed some stitched circles on it using a die from My Creative Time.  

You can find all the details about Tracey's fun tag challenge HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Blessings~ Birgit

10 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Beautiful tag Birgit! I love the almost all white with just a few tiny pops of color...just lovely!! :0)

Unknown said...

SWOON! Wow I love your white poinsettia tag especially with that thick rustic jute twine! Fabulous!

I Card Everyone said...

STunning!!! OH my goodness look at that dimension! [Bingo!!! I'd LOve one of those Poppystamps tags, please?! and thank you - but no hurry!]
=]

Linda said...

Two adorable tags and that white poinsettia is so elegant. Beautiful work Birgit.

Conniecrafter said...

that is gorgeous, I love the embossed circle stitches on the tag too!

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Birgit, I like how you tucked the candle to the edge behind the greenery and a poinsettia. I get so many ideas from seeing your work; you are such an inspiration.

Crafting with Jeanne said...

Hi again! I thought I had commented on his tag when I first say it because I LOVE the white on white and more white. It's gorgeous!

Janice said...

This tag is beautiful, I love white on white and the stitched circles!

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous tag. Love the white poinsettias.

Michele K. Henderson said...

This is so pretty, Birgit! I love the little flame on the candle!
Take Care!
Michele