Sunday, November 20, 2016

Cupcake Inspirations #385 ~ A Theme Challenge

Good morning friends~  A new challenge is up at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog and it's a theme challenge.
The theme is "Thanks"


The sponsor for this week's challenge is 

and they're generously giving a stamp set and 6x6 pad of paper of the winners choice.  How fun is that!

Now on to my card:
I started by stamping the sunflower from Kitchen Sink Stamps onto a piece of cream colored card stock.  I cut the stamped image using MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangles  and one from brown card stock.  I cut the Impression Obsession Thankful die from the same brown card stock and added some clear Wink of Stella to add sparkle.  A few sequins finish this off.

Be sure to visit the other designers to see how they were inspired.
Birgit ~ That's me!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  
Blessings~ Birgit

9 comments:

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS sunflower and I am loving that beautiful and large thankful die cut! This is spectacular!

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Birgit, love your coloring on the stamped sunflower. It makes for such an awesome card.

cm said...

Your beautiful sunflower has brightened my day! You've elevated its impact with the fabulous background panels! Gorgeous card!
Hugs~carol

Linda said...

What a lovely card with your pretty sunflower.

CupcakeInspirations said...

This is such a wonderfully designed card! Love the sunflower--bold and beautiful!
{hugs}
Debbie

Marcia Hill said...

LOVE that Sunflower Birgit...you colored it just beautifully! Really like those wonky stitched rectangles too! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! :0)

Sandy said...

Beautiful sunflower card Birgit!
Sandy

Conniecrafter said...

That flower is beautiful, perfect colors and love the stitched framing and nice font on the thankful!

EK Gorman said...

That flower makes me absolutely smile. I love how you were able to have a great 'thanks' card and such pretty fall colors. Great work this week.