Wednesday, July 18, 2012

PTI Roll the Die Challenge

Hello crafters. I've been a big fan of Papertrey Ink for quite some time and I'm slowly adding to my stamp collection with each new release. I'm finally able to participate in one of the Make It Monday challenges. I had so much fun with this challenge and I'm so happy that I can finally post about it! :)
For my first card, the roll of the dice gave me Beautiful Blessings and Just the Ticket to work with. Since I don't yet have many PTI colors, I used the color inspiration board from Pinterest and used up some of my paper scraps. The color selection for this project was Kraft and white. As you can see, I had to use buttons for my embellishments.


I enjoyed the challenge so much that I rolled the dice again and here's what I came up with! Using Flower Fusion #1, Take Note, Truffled Hues for the colors
and some homemade flowers for the embellishment. This is how my card came out.

No comments: